Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If I go to therapy this is what happens

• Thread starter Deleted member 23656
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 23656

Self-banned
-
I tell the person

>I am an ugly person where people assume the worst of me before I open my mouth
>I have low esteem from being treated like shit all my life and nothing working out
>I cannot stand wagecucking because all the social interaction and office politics are beyond my ability
>I see no possible way of getting or supporting a significant other due to all the requirement
>I find myself unable to keep up with society's constantly increasing expectations

Do you know what the therapist can do?

Nothing

Coz these are genuine problems. These are not just thoughts in my head. You cannot just put your head in the sand and pretend it doesn't exist. You cannot pretend others aren't continue treating you with scorn.

What can the therapist do? Give me drugs? That doesn't solve the problem. It's no different from giving a junkie heroin.

Therapy really is useless when it comes to dealing with ACTUAL problems.

Therapy is a scam

A therapist could give you money so you could NEET.

But there is 0% chance they will do that because they don't give a shit about you and they aren't obligated
Therapy is a scam

Imagine going to therapy in 2020

They'll tell you to just put yourself out there jfl.

Maybe some jewpills as a bonus.

It's not so bad, at least you don't live in 'x, y or z', you don't have cancer, make sure to get outside, nature is a great antidepressant. Have you tried exercise? How about religion, joining a church can give you a sense of community and purpose.

If your ever feeling like hurting yourself call 1-800-ITS-OVER

they will just push their drugs onto you

The office politics involved in wagecucking are what therapists will NEVER have answers for.

Because therapists are normies, and normies will never understand what's so bad about continually stabbing one another in the back.