Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If i get old, i will kill myself, because

Richard Coper

Richard Coper

involuntary celibate
★★★★
As long as I'm young I'm still able to enjoy some aspects of life, even without sex. It’s a cold and pathetic way of living, but still there is some enjoyment, for example, i like taking drugs and go to nature full high or gaming and I want to keep doing this. If i die, it isn’t that tragic either, since I’m not happy anyway.
But i can say for sure when i will definitely kill myself, it’s when I am about to reach an age in which i won’t be able to enjoy life anymore. Maby It’s the age of 35-40. If i get old, my body gets weak and even uglier than now, then I will definitely kill myself since I don’t want to experience old age and to live as a tired, weak and ugly old man.

Last edited:
I don't think humans are designed to live past a certain age. looks pretty miserable to be a shriveled up old prune grasping onto life while your body fails you. a lot of people don't take the oldpill, which is in my eyes one of the most brutal pills :blackpill:
:yes::yes:Existing becomes a torture from what I saw, its much later than 35-40 though. At 34 I have sometimes a back pain if I don't train and I'm obviously slower than before, strength wise I'm better now.

Real blackpill: No you won't, that's just cope, and you probably know it is. In actuality, you'll just suffer and get old and die in some nursing home somewhere, forgotten, getting fucked up, and getting your possessions stolen by Sha'quandra with her long, fake fingernails...IF you can even afford it. If not, then good luck lol.:blackpill::blackpill:

Last edited:
Real blackpill: No you won't, that's just cope, and you probably know it is. In actuality, you'll just suffer and get old and die in some nursing home somewhere, forgotten, getting fucked up, and getting your possessions stolen by Sha'quandra with her long, fake fingernails...IF you can even afford it. If not, then good luck lol.:blackpill::blackpill:
Brutol :blackpill:

Agepill is brutal man, it gets harder and harder to cope as your dopamine receptors get fried. All your emotions become less intense.