Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel If i get a GF she wont be as i expect her to be

wasted12years

wasted12years

Overlord
★★★★★
It has probably been discussed on this forum before. I just realized that i've missed out on alot. Since i never had a GF my whole life. Back in my teenage years to early to mid 20's, foids seemed happy, full of energy and lovable. If i get a GF today around my age in late 20's she will most likely be a heartless, psychopath old-looking roastie with mental issues. I have seen it.

Both my brothers who are in their early 30's kind of have these women in their life, also some normies i know. It will not take long before the future gf realize that i'm a loser incel who lack social skills and are lousy in bed and therefore she will leave me for Chad. Why do most foids become arrogant, low energy, 40-year old looking hags in their late 20s/early 30s?

Because they simulate the reproduction experience with too many dicks

Even thought of commiting to slut makes me depressed. Today there only 3 option for living:
- be Chad and fuck hoes without commitment (obviously I am not Chad)
- be liberal blue pill who does not mind commiting to used up slut (after I know the truth it is impossible to be plugged back to Matrix)
- go MGTOW (I know only one MGTOW guy who does not want to have anything to do with women voluntarily - I am not this guy).

Only thing that is left to cope until rope.

You will never measure up to her earlier experiences. You will never have been with her at her best. You will constantly be trying to make up for lost time. Incels can only ever have, at best, a third-rate experience.

Even thought of commiting to slut makes me depressed. Today there only 3 option for living:
- be Chad and fuck hoes without commitment (obviously I am not Chad)
- be liberal blue pill who does not mind commiting to used up slut (after I know the truth it is impossible to be plugged back to Matrix)
- go MGTOW (I know only one MGTOW guy who does not want to have anything to do with women voluntarily - I am not this guy).

Only thing that is left to cope until rope.
Cope if you think option 2 is feasible for incels. No roastie could ever touch a truecel with love.