Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I genetically modified my ballsack to produce chad DNA sperm, would women want me?

As if women care about evolutionary outcome

No.

That's a very male way of thinking.

As if women care about evolutionary outcome
Their entire instinct is aimed at this purpose. It's just that this instinct never adapted itself to modernity.

Just as how we instinctively overeat because we are built with a scarcity mindset, so too a woman doesn't have a mechanism against becoming a whore.

Obviously, that instinct also lacks the logic capacity to just a man by the DNA in his ballsack JFL

Last edited:
Then you could become a good sperm donor and make money on that. That's all.

They can know what's in your balls by just looking at you within a few milliseconds and that's where we're fked, so no

JFL at this thread :feelskek::feelskek:

Those foids' face expressions are hilarious.
LMAO. Yeah, though I agree with them since he’s basically creating a bunch of subhumans. I don’t really give a fuck about becoming GL so I can have a family, it’s more about the better treatment from people in general.

no because it needs to be something that is visible, and, palpable. the attractive face is by-product of genetic fitness, thus a visible marker. altering sperm genetic quality wouldn't attract them.

Their entire instinct is aimed at this purpose. It's just that this instinct never adapted itself to modernity.

Just as how we instinctively overeat because we are built with a scarcity mindset, so too a woman doesn't have a mechanism against becoming a whore.

Obviously, that instinct also lacks the logic capacity to just a man by the DNA in his ballsack JFL
I still have very split conclusions on this. Of course its very logical that women find genetically fit attributes attractive, but on an unconscious level. On the other hand women are very easily persuaded by retards using PUA tricks, acting like a dominant asshole etc. How often did we hear foids complaining about men turning out not to be the chad of darwinism but just some pretending retard? somehow their perception is flawed, but I don't blame them with the unnatural course the world and western society has taken.

But comming back to the topic, women aren't as aware of this instinct that they would fuck an ugly incel who would give them top tier genetic kids in return

TBH, if they did they'd care about intellect
intellect is cucked .I'd trade IQ points for test