Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I find out that my oneitis has a black bf

ahenobarbus

ahenobarbus

Self-banned
-
I am going to go er on him.

Next week I will know.

God forbid.

wut nigger dont kill yourself for a foid

Another oneitis cuck... State of this site

what a retarded statement because it implies that you don't mind her being a little cumslut for her cumskin/beaner/sand/chink/curry master .
op have you considered suicide as an option ? (im not telling you to kys , im just asking about your wellbeing )

If you have a oneitis you're a cuck. Let me guess, she's also average looking or a "plus-size"?

So it's okay if she's getting her guts remixed by anyone but a black guy? jfl at stormcucks:lul:
what a retarded statement because it implies that you don't mind her being a little cumslut for her cumskin/beaner/sand/chink/curry master .
op have you considered suicide as an option ? (im not telling you to kys , im just asking about your wellbeing )
did I say that ?

Grow a pair man, obsessing over a hole that doesn't give a shit about you/ or even know you exist, is pathetic. Presumably, you're in high school or something...

3210020 39AB9CD7 814B 4ED2 AEEC B6169337D28A

imagine going to jail for 3 holezz

definition of retarded

She is contaminated now and damaged goods