Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If I ever manage to ascend with surgeries, my goal will be to inflict as much psychological pain as possible

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
One cope a day keeps the rope away

This is my dream too, of having foids come after me only to be played and rejected like they're less than nothing.

Maybe at the beginning, but then you might just end up living a chad life, forgetting your old life.

F287E81B E9D4 4B98 AE15 35F552B52029

cope but if it really happened high iq. you might get kavanaughed tho.

Surgery isn't that powerful which is why there are still well-off ugly people.

id make foids fuck incels in order to fuck me but after they finish fucking the incels id tell them i wouldnt fuck them in a trillion years and laugh in their face.

Id do the same but only to foids and cucks

I would humilliate them and torture them like the worthless sluts they are.

If you actually bother surgerymaxxing, you'd be surprised at how much you will ascend. Take it from a surgery-cel.

What is about having chad as best friend? He could force foids to have sex with us..
Loverboy phenomenon in the benelux states

What is about having chad as best friend? He could force foids to have sex with us..
Loverboy phenomenon in the benelux states

This is only possible if your friend is a 10/10 ultra chad and you have been BFFs since childhood

This is only possible if your friend is a 10/10 ultra chad and you have been BFFs since childhood
Foids will do everything for chad if they are into them.
Especially naive hot JB's could be manipulated by chad
chadbestiemaxing is really cope tbh