Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If I ever got a gf I would bully the fuck outta her lmfao (IN ROBLOX)

• Thread starter DespressedCurryCel1
  • Start date
DespressedCurryCel1

DespressedCurryCel1

Goofy ass nigger
★★★★★
First to make sure she wouldn't leave me through the process I'll be very kind to her and buy her flowers, take her on dates, and hug her and shit for a few months to a year. Then I would slowly start gaslighting her, manipulating her,etc. I would start by pointing out her insecurities and traumas to fuck with her more and then slowly as she stars to get more mentally unstable I will verbally abuse her. It'd be subtle at first but gradually it'd get worser and worser. I will also gaslight her if she ever points out how bad I'm treating her and tell that I've done so much for her and it's all in her head. Eventually, her mental state would be soo fucked up and I will abruptly stop all communication with her and disappear from her life and let her struggle with the mental illnesses that she has that I helped create. It'd be so funny and based lmfao.

(THIS IS ALL SARCASM I WOULD LOVE MY GF VERY MUCH AND HUG HER AND LOVE HER VERY MUCH GUYS!!!!!!!!) - :soy: :soy:

I wouldn't bully her, since I would feel pathetic picking on someone who's physically inferior to me.

you're delusional, foids are chad only. still based though

I wouldn't bully her, since I would feel pathetic picking on someone who's physically inferior to me.
nah man others gotta suffer as much if not more than we have it's only fair

Sounds like the D.E.N.N.I.S. system

nah man others gotta suffer as much if not more than we have it's only fair
I do want other people to suffer, but it's more satisfying beating up someone that's bigger you.

Screenshotted

Hope you get shot but foids love abusive men.

I wouldn't care about a foid regardless

This would only make her fall in love with you

Funny thing is, if you have the bare minimum looks, you can compensate with bullymaxxing

Funny thing is, if you have the bare minimum looks, you can compensate with bullymaxxing
Sucks I don't I would love to see her suffer and cry

Ironically that's how they want to be treated

You know it’s bad when you can’t even bother reading a paragraph anymore

If I could somehow manage to get a foid, I'd move us far away into the wilderness, away from the rest of civilization.