Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If I ever get a girlfriend should I tell her I used to post on incel fourms?

Lv99_BixNood

Lv99_BixNood

fascel
★★★★★

View: https://old.reddit.com/r/IncelExit/comments/16b7wu2/if_i_ever_get_a_girlfriend_should_i_tell_her_i/

I don’t tell anyone Irl that I was and incel other than my therapist, and I would be horrified if my Mom and Aunt ever found out. But I feel this is something I shouldn’t hide from a romantic partner, but I wouldn’t even know how to bring it up. Ik I wasn’t a real hateful incel but I did pretty much believe in red/black pill and that all women wanted a rich NT ten out of ten alpha chad

:soy:

I posted in fourms like incels.is

:feelswhere:

investigation on who this is immediately

edit: I read the comments and surprised they didnt go with the "you horrible monster you dont deserve her :soy:" line

Last edited:
Isn't honesty supposed to make you attractive according to the bluepill or something?
edit: I read the comments and surprised they didnt go with the "you horrible monster you dont deserve her :soy:" line
I mean, it is r/IncelExit.

What a dumbass, we have a pinned thread about what happens when guys “open up” to their girlfriends. She’ll be gone.

Let him do it.
He will be back here in no time :feelsokman:

just say you made a normie infiltrator account on .is and bullied 3 incels into suicide theory

I hate r/IncelExit more than r/IncelTear . At least r/IncelTear wears its incelophobia on its sleeve. r/IncelExit will pretend to be on your side...until you express black pill views, defeatism, needness, vulnerability...then their disguise is thrown off - "This is why you're incel, whining won't do anything about it, women can smell that shit, etc etc etc."

All normies are like that. The only people who care abou incels are other incels.

What kind of autist would tell anyone. I wouldn't even say I used reddit JFL

"Oh no my gf will find my posts":soy:

Why would he need to tell her? I thought women had misogyny detectors in their head that could tell if we posted on .is

I hate r/IncelExit more than r/IncelTear . At least r/IncelTear wears its incelophobia on its sleeve. r/IncelExit will pretend to be on your side...until you express black pill views, defeatism, needness, vulnerability...then their disguise is thrown off - "This is why you're incel, whining won't do anything about it, women can smell that shit, etc etc etc."

All normies are like that. The only people who care abou incels are other incels.
There used to be more virtue signalers on IT but nowadays they're just openly hostile and don't even pretend anymore. I honestly prefer that to those virtue signaling fags.

If he is tall or handsome, she will not care, women will overlook anything for good genes

Last edited:
We'll find you, Infiltrator!

bunch of retarded faggots though I told my sister I post on incels.is did not say my username (thing is I hate my sister and would laugh if she got hit by a bus) I went full blackpill on her before cutting her out of my life. If I had a therapist I'd tell them I post on incels.is of course if I ever had one it would only be if it was court ordered likely be some dumb roastie likely be hostile to me anyway and letting her know how much I hate her kind while she has to respect confidentiality would be a pure powerplay and spite move.

jfl i too wonder this

i decided im not going to tell her shit
Of course you actually have to think about this. Sense this will one day be a reality for you because your a fakecel piece of shit.

investigation on who this is immediately

The trannies are in recruiting mode. They'll keep up the charade to convince you to chop your dick off.

Most likely a larp but either way a very silly idea.