Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I ever become a ghost I will haunt all tall men and their worshippers for eternity.

erenyeager

erenyeager

Taking a big huge fucking Crap
★★★★★
They deserve infinite amounts of bad luck for treating manlets like trash over and over. I want to shove it in their skulls that equality is the true human nature that one must follow. People of all sizes and shapes must be respected. No more manlet bullying will occur as I will finally get the upper hand at existing in 5d+ within the spirit world. My will, is to defeat my enemies... Until the end of time

suifuel for @Zhou Chang-Xing

The ghost of a snail I once crushed still haunts me to this day

The ghost of a snail I once crushed still haunts me to this day
I will haunt you if you dare make fun of manlets. I will annoy anyone of you to the end of time if need be. I will invite other spectral friends as well. It will be my final footnote within this dimension.

Every man 6’+ has a height complex and would be depressed to be anything below 6’

based af, all tallfags should suffer

Every man 6’+ has a height complex and would be depressed to be anything below 6’
I will haunt them until the end of time either way. I will make them psychologically ill.

If I woud turn into a ghoust, I woud troll some random (and bad) people. Somebody left trousers on the bed and now is rushing to get them? Now he won't find them. Somebodys is watching a horror movie? A nice hand on they shoulder shoud be great.

And of course, I woud disturb sexhavers durning they copulations as much I can

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back