Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If I ever ascend, I will nevER forget the blackpill

• Thread starter Narcicel's Oneitis
  • Start date
Narcicel's Oneitis

Narcicel's Oneitis

Finally updated it!!! New discord: pxoi
★★
I will think of the saints. I will think of the manlets. I will think of the men cast aside for no reason. I will think of those who can never ascend, even with any surgery. I will think of those who will never ascend, in the (((West))) or in the (((Philippines))).

My heart will burn with endless rage. I will think of how my friends, my family, my (((wife))) would treat me if I was Mr Sam Entertainment; if I was BO2cel. I will remember the days I was bullied and cast aside because I wasn't Chad enough for my pERsonality.

Humanity is an obsolete species. I will one day replace humanity with a new, superior species that lacks our hypergamy. One that lack the halo effect. One that lacks the "(((women))) are wonderful" effect. One that lacks physical-trait-based attraction.

This world will know strife. This world will know pain. All until I have my way and create a new, superior "humanity."

godspeed, may Elliot be with you

It's okay, you wont.

Humanity is an obsolete species. I will one day replace humanity with a new, superior species that lacks our hypergamy. One that lack the halo effect. One that lacks the "(((women))) are wonderful" effect. One that lacks physical-trait-based attraction.

This world will know strife. This world will know pain. All until I have my way and create a new, superior "humanity."
mewtwomaxxing

literally u can forget blackpill ever , no matters what hapen