Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If I don't get an asian gf I don't know what I'll do

• Thread starter Deleted member 2047
  • Start date
Deleted member 2047

Deleted member 2047

Self-banned
-
The sheer number of hard-bodied Asian girls on my campus is mind-blowing. Maybe it's just because they aren't fat, but goddamn are Asians leagues above white girls.

It's cruel and unusual punishment to put hot Asians walking around in yoga pants and tank tops right in front of me and say I DONT have a right to date them. FUCK.

Just accept it's over and you'll never get a QT 3.14 Asian gf

If they're westernized it's over. Foreign born Asian girls are great and not really that shallow, western born Asian girls are somehow even more slutty and shallow than white women. It's over.

western born Asian girls are somehow even more slutty and shallow than white women. It's over.

Westernized non-whites are like converts to a religion. People born into a religion usually don't take the religion that seriously, they have an exception for every rule. But people who convert to a religion are always the most hardcore fundamentalists. This was also the case with my father who converted to "Americanism", if you will. And I feel it's the same with roasties. Westernized non-white roasties are always the fucking WORST.

Damn, this sounds like a worship post.

I hate Asian women.

Damn, this sounds like a worship post.

I hate Asian women.
Same

Their not that attractive, when they are they are fairly good looking . Most don’t look like k pop stars.

All the yoga pants in the world can't help them if they have a hairy pussy which most of them do.

white Stacy's may be the devil's minions but at least they are trim and smooth where it counts.

If they're westernized it's over. Foreign born Asian girls are great and not really that shallow, western born Asian girls are somehow even more slutty and shallow than white women. It's over.

I believe in you!
priscilla-chan-mark-zuckerberg.jpg

I believe in you!
priscilla-chan-mark-zuckerberg.jpg
JFL, if you want to get your looksmatch you only have to be one of the richest human beings in the entire world
Just be rich to get your looksmatch void theory

Stop fucking coping with asian waifus.

JFL, if you want to get your looksmatch you only have to be one of the richest human beings in the entire world
Just be rich to get your looksmatch void theory
Is this a better example?
australian-evangelist-nick-vujicic-marriage-life-limbless-preacher-s-wife-and-children.gif

Asian girls are bottom-tier.

The sheer number of hard-bodied Asian girls on my campus is mind-blowing. Maybe it's just because they aren't fat, but goddamn are Asians leagues above white girls.

It's cruel and unusual punishment to put hot Asians walking around in yoga pants and tank tops right in front of me and say I DONT have a right to date them. FUCK.

You don't even know what a good Asian girl is.

Hardbody is not High E, the best ones are soft.

I don't believe you a true yellowfevercel but just a coper.

95% of Asian "women" look like anorexic 12-year old boys. White women are at the top of the food chain no questions asked.
Cope, of course if you lump every single Asian country, which is extremely diverse genetically speaking, and include subhuman SEA races and such most Asian women would look horrible. East Asians on the other hand, your insult even seems directed at them which I've actually heard from coping roasties is a massive giga cope.

Average Jap
26e7207d08b24226c29077b6809e8701
vs average White Woman
Fda124163222f2048525b4cbb0af9319

Even if some of the Japs are ugly, they're statistically more likely to be a virgin and trad, which statistically means more likely to better in a relationship. Also much easier to get into a relationship with as JBW coper. Not even a choice.

I seriously don't understand what this stupid cucked OBSESSION some incels have over Asian foids. I blame anime and unrealistic expectations.

Besides Asian foids are more likely to cuck you if you're not hardcore betabuxx and don't satisfy their materialistic holes.

Asian women are the gift from the gods to whitecels,
saved me from mentalceldom

I feel so pity for whites and other ethnic boys for 1000 years later there will no longer be asian women coz all asian women will mate with whites and others.

Cope, of course if you lump every single Asian country, which is extremely diverse genetically speaking, and include subhuman SEA races and such most Asian women would look horrible. East Asians on the other hand, your insult even seems directed at them which I've actually heard from coping roasties is a massive giga cope.

Average Jap View attachment 38052 vs average White Woman View attachment 38053

Even if some of the Japs are ugly, they're statistically more likely to be a virgin and trad, which statistically means more likely to better in a relationship. Also much easier to get into a relationship with as JBW coper. Not even a choice.
This. From what I've observed japs are the most beautiful Asians.

Asian women melting my heart..

Buncha weebs worshiping noodlewhores