Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If I Don't Ascend When I Go To Asia I'm Not Coming Back Home

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
They will never find my body.

I told my dad shortly after I joined this site last April that if I don't lose my virginity by the time I'm 24 I'm killing myself.

All he had to say was that it was up to me, he just told me if you want to get laid so badly you need to talk to girls and be friends first.

Well this whole college semester that's all I've done and it's gotten me no closer to my goal.

I will be going to Japan and Korea back to back in January.

January is an important month because I turn 24 in February so if I end it then I would've kept my word to my father.

I have recently been approved for a credit card with thousands of dollars on it.

If I fail in Japan and Korea I will max out that credit card on airfare and accommodations in Thailand and/or the Philippines so I don't have to kill myself.

I will ascend in Asia or I will die.

From this point on I am living every day as if they are the last few I have left. That way I will make the most out of the short time I have from now and my trip.

Zesto I hope for the best for you my friend. This forum needs you, best of luck ascending in the land of the nipponese waifus.
If things dont work out though dont kill yourself. Go ER

May you find your waifu, goodu ruckuru:

I honestly don't know how to respond to suicidal threads, it's depressing.
I really hope you find this waifu, may these low tier females realize they're at the bottom of the hierarchy and settle with you.

Zesto I hope for the best for you my friend. This forum needs you, best of luck ascending in the land of the nipponese waifus.
If things dont work out though dont kill yourself. Go ER

@Leucosticte

Yes I will go ER right before I sudoku myself.

As Nathan quoted from the incel wiki:

'''Go ER''' means to order a [[vanilla latte]]. E.g., someone might say to their friend at Starbucks, "You're ordering a caramel macchiatto? That's so gay," and then when their friend asks, "Well, what are you ordering," reply, "I'm gonna go ER" and then demonstrate by ordering a vanilla latte.

I will go ER and have a vanilla latte be my last drink.

Good luck.

@CopeWithTheRope

Thanks though.

The best part about this arrangement is that when I come home from Asia I can post on this forum as a blackpilled normie without having to explain that I ascended and get banned.

You guys will know simply from me being here.

I wish you the best of luck man. I don’t want any of my incel bros to die. :heart:

I think you will make it, but even if you fail in Japan there is still a chance in other countries...

May you find your waifu, goodu ruckuru:

View attachment 54425

I honestly don't know how to respond to suicidal threads, it's depressing.
I really hope you find this waifu, may these low tier females realize they're at the bottom of the hierarchy and settle with you.
I wish you the best of luck man. I don’t want any of my incel bros to die. :heart:

@Insomniac
@AntiPain
@Adoring Fan

Thanks.

You guys better remember this thread when I come back home.

I don't want to get banned for linking it after I return.

I will link it when I announce I'm leaving the day before that way you will understand what happened when I come back.

Don't ever ask me if I ascended because you will know from posting. I'm not coming home if it doesn't work I mean it.

I would've never even joined this forum back in April if I wasn't considering ending it all. I came here knowing this. It is what led me to you.

I'll kinda miss you if get banned for ascending but I hope you do. All this maxxing you did will surely amount to something, few months from now you'll have your face in some mommygf manko. :panties:

Will you tell us if you ascend?

Man, u invest too much in this japan shit

I've been to Japan, they dont flock to foreigners like TH and PH women do. Japan is VERY developed country. You need to realize they dont worship americans. You are just another foreigner to them. Especially since u said u were latino, i assumed u dont look very white. Dont blow credit card money on thailand and PH.

Logan Paul will find your body.

Good luck fellow incel. I will be sure to keep up to date with this

I told my dad shortly after I joined this site last April that if I don't lose my virginity by the time I'm 24 I'm killing myself.

All he had to say was that it was up to me, he just told me if you want to get laid so badly you need to talk to girls and be friends first.

Well this whole college semester that's all I've done and it's gotten me no closer to my goal.

January is an important month because I turn 24 in February so if I end it then I would've kept my word to my father.

I have recently been approved for a credit card with thousands of dollars on it.

If I fail in Japan and Korea I will max out that credit card on airfare and accommodations in Thailand and/or the Philippines so I don't have to kill myself.

From this point on I am living every day as if they are the last few I have left. That way I will make the most out of the short time I have from now and my trip.
If you’re going to Japan there’s still all the video games and food that you can cope with anyways

Wrong countries go to Thailand and Philippines instead

so you will have only one month to ascend there?Rip,see your corpse in the next logan paul video

I cant acend in asia guess why?
micromidget(5'3) check

Hope you don't end up on some youtubers video in the suicide forest

Not going to happen boyo, just rope.

Suicide without a killing spree is worthless

Wait wait wait hold on aniki i am almost 24 you promised me we would try to ascend together
Wait atleast for us to try again together!!! IT'S HARD TO DO IT ALL ALONE ONE THE FIRST TRY!!!
But with us together we can ascend aniki!!!
If both of us will fail we shall go together to this forest:
And end it..

I'll kinda miss you if get banned for ascending but I hope you do. All this maxxing you did will surely amount to something, few months from now you'll have your face in some mommygf manko. :panties:

If I'm still posting here in February you will know.

your dad doesn't take you seriously at all, does he?

Dont suicide, Wait until your big second trip there. If that doesnt work go to SEA.

If you fail please denounce that shithole and prove to all these copers that its a cope
Stream it too so we knew you werent a larper this whole time
Anyways good luck

I'm sure you can do it!
If you really ascend or even find a gf or something send me a message.
I wanna keep in touch with you since i wanna move to japan in the future maybe we could meet up one day.

I really do hope you make it bro.

@Zesto

i highly advise you do tinder experiments in those locations with non frauded photos first then. dont play yourself.

If you fail please denounce that shithole and prove to all these copers that its a cope
Stream it too so we knew you werent a larper this whole time
Anyways good luck

@JJtheIncel

Arigato.

I sure will. (No stream, I will never be like that cuck hidinginmyroom)

If I fail in Japan I will unmask everything I've learned there and really go into the nitty gritty.

If I come back to make the post though that means I ascended in another Asian country.

@Zesto

i highly advise you do tinder experiments in those locations with non frauded photos first then. dont play yourself.

@Hunter

They have Roppongi and gaijin bars, a nightlife district just for foreigners.

If I do bad on tinder then I can always try there. If I good on tinder I'm stuck here.

It's a nice trip just to go to anime land though tbhtbhtnglnglnglbhtbtlnglngbhtbthlgnlgnlgngl.

@Hunter

If I do bad on tinder then I can always try there. If I good on tinder I'm stuck here.

It's a nice trip just to go to anime land though tbhtbhtnglnglnglbhtbtlnglngbhtbthlgnlgnlgngl.[/QUOTE]

well i sure hope you do ascend man. GL.
@JJtheIncel

@Hunter

It's a nice trip just to go to anime land though tbhtbhtnglnglnglbhtbtlnglngbhtbthlgnlgnlgngl.

Good luck and godspeed mate.

thailand and phills dont count, anyone can get laid there tbh

japan and korea are a good challenge :feelsokman:

If he stops posting we have to start saying Z instead of rope. It's good since not only is it he 1st letter in his name but it's also used to convey the message of sleep, as in ethernal slumber.

Does ascension automatically results in a ban?

Im going going back back to cali cali

good luck brocel, I hope you ascend.

@Zesto Best of luck with your endavors. I hope you find your waifu