Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If I Don't Ascend in Japan I Will Gehrmanmaxx

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Gehrman (the first hunter) is a character in the videogame Bloodborne who after being rejected (unknown if she did so willingly) by his protégé waifu Lady Maria (who is the only character to use a katanaand is thus obviously Japanese (other than the foreign hunter Yamamura)), went to his hunter workshop and constructed a life size dollfu in her image

He poured his heart and soul into creating the doll and painstakingly outfitting her. After being tricked by a cosmic monstrosity "god" and trapped in his dimension he now resides in an otherworldly version of his workshop with his doll come to life where he LDARs.

If I don't ascend when I go to Japan I'm going to buy a doll and just ldar with it like Gehrman.

(Eventually though Gehrman gets sick of everything and wants someone to SUI him and by the time you meet him gives the player hunter permission to fuck the doll because he doesn't care anymore. I need to ascend because I fear i'll reach that point as well after awhile if this was my only option.)

Last edited:
Damn I remember having a huge crush on that doll bitch as I played the game.
I even spent points to buy her those clothes that make her happy and she thanks the player.

I hope you will ascend in Japan brother, I may be accompanying you on your trip to ascendance in Japan

Lol @ thinking you'll ascend in Japan.

Typical Low-IQ weeb fantasy is finding a Qt gf in japan.

Japs do not like foreigners at all.

I am going to fraud as half Japanese and with my future Japanese fluency I think I can pull off this ruse. I start the Japanese class in October.

I hope you will ascend in Japan brother, I may be accompanying you on your trip to ascendance in Japan

There is plenty of room in the pirate ship I'm going to set sail in for the grand line (Japan).

I will get my qt 3.14 waifu even if she is made of silicon.

Japan is not thailand, Japanese woman are not falling for the JWB meme because they are not in need of money and a foreign pasport.

Japan is not thailand, Japanese woman are not falling for the JWB meme because they are not in need of money and a foreign pasport.

They are in need of a man like me to rescue them from abusive Japanese husbands that beat them and would rather spend all night in a bar with their coworkers and take the last train home than spend any time with them.

* Than I will lie and tell them how amazing the US is after a couple years and how they should live there and how it's this perfect place. I will bring her here knowing almost 0 English so I will be uncuckable forever.

If it doesn't work I will bring back a made in Japan dollfu and LDAR with it.

You can always yakuzamaxx also when there

I am going to fraud as half Japanese and with my future Japanese fluency I think I can pull off this ruse. I start the Japanese class in October.

There is plenty of room in the pirate ship I'm going to set sail in for the grand line (Japan).

I will get my qt 3.14 waifu even if she is made of silicon.

I'm all aboard :panties:

They are in need of a man like me to rescue them from abusive Japanese husbands that beat them and would rather spend all night in a bar with their coworkers and take the last train home than spend any time with them.

* Than I will lie and tell them how amazing the US is after a couple years and how they should live there and how it's this perfect place. I will bring her here knowing almost 0 English so I will be uncuckable forever.

If it doesn't work I will bring back a made in Japan dollfu and LDAR with it.
Brother never bring your waifu back to the U.S., she won't need to understand english to get boned by chad
I'm all aboard :panties:
welcome aboard fren :feelsautistic:

Brother never bring your waifu back to the U.S., she won't need to understand english to get boned by chad

Honestly it seems kind of like SUI-fuel spending the rest of my life working long hours surrounded by beta nip guys who will probably be passive aggressive against me for being a successful gaijin but if that's what it takes for a waifu I'll deal with it.

And will probably be angry I don't want to spend 5 hours after work every night drinking sake with them. (Nomikai to me seems like the definition of hell)

There are so many virgins in Japan she might be a virgin who will pairbond with me forever.

Japanese girls are ugly tbh but still fuckable.

Cope, Japan is the easiest East Asian country to Ascend in. Some may argue China, but Chinese women are Mongrels and scammers. I know 2 guys who got a wife in Japan, and they're definitely not Chad, and their wives are not ugly.

Honestly it seems kind of like SUI-fuel spending the rest of my life working long hours surrounded by beta nip guys who will probably be passive aggressive against me for being a successful gaijin but if that's what it takes for a waifu I'll deal with it.

And will probably be angry I don't want to spend 5 hours after work every night drinking sake with them. (Nomikai to me seems like the definition of hell)

There are so many virgins in Japan she might be a virgin who will pairbond with me forever.
I sure hope so, its what I'm counting on tbhtbh :feelshehe:

Cope, Japan is the easiest East Asian country to Ascend in. Some may argue China, but Chinese women are Mongrels and scammers. I know 2 guys who got a wife in Japan, and they're definitely not Chad, and their wives are not ugly.

It would be China if they didn't genocide their female population and have the ridiculous 1 child policy which lead to said genocide.

Korea is by far the hardest as they are the most looksmaxxed. (average Korean man is also the tallest in EA)

Singapore is a crazy authoritarian land with muslims and who knows what else.

Taiwan might be ok, who knows.

Japan probably is easiest. But East Asia is hard.

false,have u been to japan?

false,have u been to japan?

Japanese love foreigners too much.

My greatest fear is having some of them want to take a picture with me.

IMG 1273

Japanese love foreigners too much.

My greatest fear is having some of them want to take a picture with me.

View attachment 43567
Excatly,K pop is based off hip hop culture, ive talked to some in japan they were friendly tbh. Alot of the music,fashion,and art are based of music in america especially rap music

If all else fails I can think of worse things in life than a dollfu.

1447907477244.png

They do like them but only if you are at least 7-8/10 in looks and can entertain whores, it's the same as in the west. It's over for OP.

They do like them but only if you are at least 7-8/10 in looks and can entertain whores, it's the same as in the west. It's over for OP.

Japanese men are really picky.

I'd be happy with a 3-4 with bad teeth, that was 25+, as long as she was a nice person.

I hope you will make it , and hold your sword proud up in the sky !!!

i wish i could afford a real sex doll.