Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee If I do not find a man who is sexy and attractive, I will do without until one shows up. They always do.

A foid will let her eggs shrivel up / turn to dust before ever giving any man, below whatever she feels entitled to, a chance. Foids are naturally selfish and only care about themselves at the end of the day. This is why they're so prone to murder babies. They really are all evil asf.

you're not special or unique, bitch

you're just the average roastie

you're not special or unique, bitch

you're just the average roastie
"I'm not like other girls!" - Every foid in the history.

"I'm chad only :foidSoy:" Said the quiet part out loud

Almost everything she says is wrong.

She only has the choice to be so picky because men are enslaved to provide her with everything she needs from them. If this wasn't the case, she'd have to trade her sexual value for everything she needs, and wants, from men (namely their labour, protection and resources). Secondly, "they always do"? What? lol. Men fuck and relationship anything that moves, they don't wait for a "sexy and attractive" woman, they take anything they can get.

And, finally, it's irrelevant how much a man makes, whether it's less than she makes, she still benefits because most of that money is hers, and will be spent on her, and things which benefit her. Men earn money, women spend money. If a man makes 20k and a woman makes 40k, 50k of their combined income is spent on the woman. There are cumulative benefits from income, a second income could enable you to buy a house. And when a woman, inevitably, has kids, her income invariably drops, while the man's, invariably rises. She doesn't understand, or acknowledge, how economics and society works (to benefit women).

I have never ridden a cock carousel

La Xbox GIF

Strawman argument.

The problem is that women always feel like they are settling. This is a mental issue they have.

Gold digging doesn't require the man to be rich. To be a gold digger, the foid simply has to feel entitled to receive financial gestures from her SO. Would the relationship survive if he stopped paying for most things? If he asked to split the bills? If he got fired? If she answers no to any of these, then she's a gold digger.

he jests at scars that never felt a wound

Another foid who is Chad only nothing new

IT as per usual is the biggest blackpill of all

Problem is majority of femborgs will not settle for anything less than chad and will not feel anything bad from that lack of non chad male companion whereas men need a foid more so possibly because most men are lonelier.

Another Blackpill written by a foid

So this foid says that she is a “virgin” because she can’t find a chad? :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: She doesn’t even ask herself how do we feel because we can’t even fuck a landwhale these days?:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelsclown::feelsclown:

straight from the cunt's flaps

If I do not find a man who is sexy and attractive, I will do without until one shows up. They always do.​

So all she wants is looks. Ugly guy can work on his personality for decades and she will never pick him because he will never be attractive.
And when we say it we are hated for it. WTF moment.

Last edited:
And, finally, it's irrelevant how much a man makes, whether it's less than she makes, she still benefits because most of that money is hers, and will be spent on her, and things which benefit her. Men earn money, women spend money. If a man makes 20k and a woman makes 40k, 50k of their combined income is spent on the woman. There are cumulative benefits from income, a second income could enable you to buy a house. And when a woman, inevitably, has kids, her income invariably drops, while the man's, invariably rises. She doesn't understand, or acknowledge, how economics and society works (to benefit women).
Facts. Also, women tend to always marry men who make more than they do, yet you see women claiming that they aren't "gold diggers."

How come women then seem to view marriage as a financial contract?

I'll start believing that women aren't by default gold diggers, when in ~half of the marriages the man makes less than the woman.

Also data has proven that marriage satisfaction for women is higher the more money the man makes. If the man makes less money, the divorce is more likely. So this whole "women aren't gold diggers" bullshit isn't true.

Women are money hungry whores, proven yet again.

I think this thread should be sticked because its utter hypocrisy from ITusers, what do you guys think? @LeFrenchCel @Fat Link

She only has the choice to be so picky because men are enslaved to provide her with everything she needs from them. If this wasn't the case, she'd have to trade her sexual value for everything she needs, and wants, from men (namely their labour, protection and resources). Secondly, "they always do"? What? lol. Men fuck and relationship anything that moves, they don't wait for a "sexy and attractive" woman, they take anything they can get.
:yes:

bitches needs to shut the fuck up

bitches needs to shut the fuck up
She literaaly confirms that she choose her partner based on looks and doesnt care how much you improved your personality because you have to be sexy, she got 100+ likes from IT, while we are hated for saying exact same thing.

Last edited:
She’s just an average cum dumpster. If she thinks Devil Chad is going to come along and commit to her, she has another thing coming.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back