Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If I died tomorrow the only thing people would be sad about is how they couldn't use me anymore

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

Everything burns
★★★★★
That's it. That's what they'll be sad over. They'll be sad that they can't use me anymore. That's the only time they want to talk to me. They only want to talk to me when they use me. I guarantee you if I died tomorrow they'd just be mad they wouldn't be able to use me anymore. Fuck them. I hate them. I hate them

you mog me for having friends but you sumarize why I didn't maintained any friendship as an incel

That's it. That's what they'll be sad over. They'll be sad that they can't use me anymore. That's the only time they want to talk to me. They only want to talk to me when they use me. I guarantee you if I died tomorrow they'd just be mad they wouldn't be able to use me anymore. Fuck them. I hate them. I hate them
This is true state of human existence. Even the Chads aren't missed simply for who they are: it's for how they made people feel. No human ever truly cares about another human. It's impossible to. We can only care about the effects of another human. Any act of love you receive in your life is conditional in one way or another. Humans cannot be selfless on any level.

Chad will die completely unloved by everyone just as you are. The difference is that he will think he is loved.

We are free from lies and deceit to live on our own terms. Chad is a slave to the opinions and expectations of others. If he let himself go and became one of us (not posing, but actually) then he would be treated just as us.

Last edited:
This is true state of human existence. Even the Chads aren't missed simply for who they are: it's for how they made people feel. No human ever truly cares about another human. It's impossible to. We can only care about the effects of another human. Any act of love you receive in your life is conditional in one way or another. Humans cannot be selfless on any level.

Chad will die completely unloved by everyone just as you are. The difference is that he will think he is loved.

We are free from lies and deceit to live on our own terms. Chad is a slave to the opinions and expectations of others. If he let himself go and became one of us (not posing, but actually) then he would be treated just as us.
Chad is loved because he's attractive. People are sad whenever a Chad or a woman dies. Of course with Chad it's based on looks but he's loved none the less

Copium overdose

Chad is loved because he's attractive. People are sad whenever a Chad or a woman dies. Of course with Chad it's based on looks but he's loved none the less
People love the effect of Chad. They don't love him. If Chad was born into an incel's body, nobody would like him. They like when he notices them, helps them out, or just appreciating his looks. Same goes for women. You get what I am saying now? There is a love for the body, or the material. Not the soul.

People love the effect of Chad. They don't love him. If Chad was born into an incel's body, nobody would like him. They like when he notices them, helps them out, or just appreciating his looks. Same goes for women. You get what I am saying now? There is a love for the body, or the material. Not the soul.
True

You where meant to Bend over , Work then die . Meanwhile Lucked out People And many Woman live like litteral Aristocracy just because.

This Shit is like Playing Anno but somebody put Many Man on an Island that dosnt have the Resources needed to Advance . Making you Stuck being a Peasant Forever . :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

@Friezacel @Mecoja @Stupid Clown @The Abyss @VersoffenerAssi @Swagpilled @Hoppipolla @OutcompetedByRoomba @Sasukecel @Deep.Nest
@Skoga @erenyeager @Emba @IncelKing

You where meant to Bend over , Work then die . Meanwhile Lucked out People And most Woman live like litteral Aristocracy just because.

This Shit is like Playing Anno but somebody put Many Man on an Island that dosnt have the Resources needed to Advance . Making you Stuck being a Peasant Forever . :feelsclown: :feelsclown: :feelsclown:

@Friezacel @Mecoja @Stupid Clown @The Abyss @VersoffenerAssi @Swagpilled @Hoppipolla @OutcompetedByRoomba @Sasukecel @Deep.Nest
Mid Tier Beckies in modern society live better and easier lifes than most kings and dictators did in human history

Mid Tier Beckies in modern society live better and easier lifes than most kings and dictators did in human history
Its insane how much Power and Agency some People can have just because of the Role / Luck " they where Given .

. Chad is a slave to the opinions and expectations of others.
no. jeremy meeks prove it. Chad behavior will be perceived as good by foid almost no matter what the behavior is. Foids have to justify that chad is good to forget they are primitiv animals that are triggered by his supperior genetic phenotype. So foid will say I love geek when they hear superman saying he is one, I love confident types when they see a confident chad. They lie to themselve by love of chad. Chad is the less slave of all in this regard

no. jeremy meeks prove it. Chad behavior will be perceived as good by foid almost no matter what the behavior is. Foids have to justify that chad is good to forget they are primitiv animals that are triggered by his supperior genetic phenotype. So foid will say I love geek when they hear superman saying he is one, I love confident types when they see a confident chad. They lie to themselve by love of chad. Chad is the less slave of all in this regard
Again, it's a love of what Chad gives them. He gives them status and a feeling of being important. They wouldn't die for him. They wouldn't take his place in hell.

Again, it's a love of what Chad gives them. He gives them status and a feeling of being important. They wouldn't die for him. They wouldn't take his place in hell.
I was no arguing wether or not chad is truly loved for himself but if he was or not a " slave to the opinions and expectations of others."

That is brutal : ( I feel most of us in that boat too very sad

Yes, people are just selfish

I was no arguing wether or not chad is truly loved for himself but if he was or not a " slave to the opinions and expectations of others."
I didn't mean in a sense of action. Chad can act in almost any way and still have people's approval, but mentally he is a creature that relies on the opinion of others and the attention he gets (much like a foid). His world is the minds of other men. This is why Chads could be seen as buff, more-extroverted normies. He doesn't have interests outside of his social life. If you locked him in a room full of supplies for literally any other interest, whether it be books, computers, outdoors stuff, etc... he'd become miserable very fast to say the least. He would be ruined if everyone stopped liking him all of a sudden.

Last edited:
I didn't mean in a sense of action. Chad can act in almost any way and still have people's approval, but mentally he is a creature that relies on the opinion of others and the attention he gets (much like a foid). His world is the minds of other men. This is why Chads could be seen as buff, more-extroverted normies. He doesn't have interests outside of his social life. If you locked him in a room full of supplies for literally any other interest, whether it be books, computers, outdoors stuff, etc... he'd become miserable very fast to say the least.
Idk, lets say chad "is a creature that relies on the opinion of others and the attention he gets (much like a foid)". We are INcel it means that this is the bad appreciation of others upon us that lead us there. All social position "relies on the opinion of others" we are not in a bubble.
"He doesn't have interests outside of his social life"
Idk too as chad is just an archetype that is not sufficiently accurate to make such claim on "him". Maybe chad have developed true interest in sports, cars...pretty much anything. And even if you were right chad have the CHOICE to stay in his child bedroom and play video games like us and also to go to nightclub with friends and stacy. I don't know if u are trying to argue that chad's life is worse than ours, but if it is the case it's lost in advance.

You where meant to Bend over , Work then die . Meanwhile Lucked out People And many Woman live like litteral Aristocracy just because.

If i died my family would only miss my cooking.

And even if you were right chad have the CHOICE to stay in his child bedroom and play video games like us and also to go to nightclub with friends and stacy.
He wouldn't have a Stacy if he lived like us. He'd lose his six pack and women are repulsed by men who play video games.

Now the big about what I said applying to the Chad archetype is correct, but just as a real "Chad" doesn't rely that much on others' opinions, a real Chad usually does have certain limitations with what he can get away with and what lifestyle he can lead. A real Chad will probably get arrested for beating a homeless guy up in front of a crowd or raping a woman.

women are repulsed by men who play video games.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z0Tphxmu8yo

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Kf6ReKqqf0c

A real Chad will probably get arrested for beating a homeless guy up in front of a crowd or raping a woman.
Yes obviously. But he ,in average, would get a lighter sentence and get a fan club from the video of the trial
He wouldn't have a Stacy if he lived like us. He'd lose his six pack
You can play video games and have a six pack. But anyway what I meant was that chad has no disadvantage compared to us. Lets just admit he would have nobody if he play video games and doesn't have his six pack, he would have the choice to start training to become a slayer. But you and me have not that option.

Henry Cavill is a gamer to the same extent that Bill Gates is a medical expert - he isn't. They just frame themselves that way. And in every other way of life we're different.
Yes obviously. But he ,in average, would get a lighter sentence and get a fan club from the video of the trial
Did I say he wouldn't? Our world is analog. A rich celebrity will get a lighter sentence than a Ted Bundy type who's just an attractive average Joe. And Ted Bundy is better off than us in court. And yeah, any Chad will have an advantage but my point is that, as that advantage/increased status in society increases, so too their dependence on it. And as their status decreases, so too our dependence on it. I'm not sure what your point is here. Chad gets the advantage with other humans, we get the advantage by learning to build a cabin in the middle of the woods and boobing trapping our property for when Chad tries to come burn it down. Oversimplified but you get it.

Better yet we can find alternative ways to thrive in society. Become a shrewd businessman who makes an irresistible product. Stay away from foids. Even Chad will end up dealing with child support more than likely. He'll get screwed over in a divorce when Stacy finds a bigger fish.
You can play video games and have a six pack.
You can't have a six pack if you sit inside cooped up on a computer all day like we do.
But anyway what I meant was that chad has no disadvantage compared to us.
Sure he does, as explained above. It's not that he couldn't have our advantages, but he's too busy pleasing the masses and fornicating to learn practical skills.
Lets just admit he would have nobody if he play video games and doesn't have his six pack, he would have the choice to start training to become a slayer.
This is true. He has a genetic advantage there.

But you and me have not that option.
We can have genetic advantages of our own, you know?

Last edited:
I am completely useless and worthless. They couldn't use even if they wanted to

You can't have a six pack if you sit inside cooped up on a computer all day like we do.
Obviously yes
Henry Cavill is a gamer to the same extent that Bill Gates is a medical expert
Well at least he pretend to be one I cannot know if he is lying but foid don't hate gamer they hate the physic that gaming life can usually bring.I think we agree on this too.
It's not that he couldn't have our advantages
For me this is exactly the point. A disadvantage is when u have no choice. For u : chad is doomed by his good genes to enjoy social life and therefore is more dependant on society than us , I get it. What I say is that you cannot call it a disadvantage as chad could totaly choose otherwise and be in his parent basement enjoying true independance from society.
We can have genetic advantages of our own, you know?
Yes but not the one that are able to solve inceldom infortunatly.

I think we agree on most things but we are blocking on the meaning of disadvantage. What you call disadvantage for chad are just some hypotetical negative consequence of his lifestyle. But the totaly unavoidable negative consequence of incel lives are way worse (in my opinion).
But just to be sure, wouldn't you change your life for a chad one ? It almost sound that being an incel is better or at least neutral.

I know what you mean. I rarely feel valued. Everything is just business. Essentially yeah they're "using" me to further their own interests but they don't really care about me.

Honestly people don't even use me anymore, they truly could not give a single shit about my existence

Then forgot you and move on in 1 day