Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If I Didn't BoyMaxx Than My Life as a PSL 2 Man Would Truly Be Hell

Zesto

Zesto

Chair of the Beautification Committee
-
Some people are confused when I say BoyMaxxing, they think it's some gay thing but they don't understand. They're just jumping to conclusions because of how ridiculous it sounds.

BoyMaxxing is simply doing whatever it takes to be seen by the outside world as youthful and innocent as possible.

It involves these steps.

1) Skincare routine to keep skin light and clear in addition to sunscreen every single day

2) Sleeping as much as possible for rested vigor

3) Trying to de-stress and keep calm at all times because ...

NoobSubs Kakegurui   Compulsive Gambler 03 1080p 8bit AACmp4 snapshot 1219 20181115 1

4) Growing out your hair completely

5) Dressing childish, I wear frilly long scarves coiled around my neck, videogame + anime t-shirts, etc..

Here's my backpack

https://incels.is/threads/the-butto...inging-to-college-everyday-pics-inside.88856/

As a result no one takes me seriously as a man.

You may see that as a bad thing, but no one sees me as a threat either. No guy tries to outcompete me in macho games because they don't see me as a player to begin with.

Girls don't see me as a threat, but they don't see me as a beta orbiting fag either, they just see me as a child.

I also speak extremely politely and softly.

No one is rude to me and people are very friendly with me. The way people treat kids is usually how they treat me.

Despite being 23 years old and looking like a kid, you may consider this patronizing but compared to the alternative I prefer it.

Before I became a skinny J-PopMaxxed boy (still a PSL 2 as result of bones, everything else I MAXed though) my life was awful.

I had my hair short and was really fat 300lb I spent most of my life as and my childhood morbidly obese (I'm 160 now and have been around 175 on average for the past 2 years).

People were mean to me, no one was ever nice. I always felt ostracized and like everyone hated me. That's because I looked like an ugly ogre and I was treated like one. At times it made me go into fits of rage and depression how awful I was treated.

But then I stumbled upon the revelation of BoyMaxxing and it completely changed my life.

I would recommend it to everyone that looks young or can look young with some effort.

This is especially good for ethnic men (don't take offense) because in general they are low t and look younger than their Caucasian counterparts (who age the worst and look the oldest at all ages).

Of course, I will never get any romantic relationship in the west through BoyMaxxing but for the improvements to day to day life it is by far worth it.

frilly scarves hahaha post ur outfit br0

:feelsokman: You can’t try to fit in a box that wasn’t made for you.

You can guide a horse to a river, but you can't make it drink @Zesto people just don't understand

Wow. I didn’t know you were a fellow fatcel. Props to you for losing all the weight. If I had a cute nose and clear skin I would definitely join you in the boymaxxing. I’m JimHuttonMaxxing right now since I am quite hairy. My eyes arent as hooded though.
D9458E27 D2DA 41F3 BB0B 7BF1D54B1CCD

It would be a dream to look like a young Thom Yorke
B00308ED AE9B 4678 AC2A 2FF3CE645641

Or a young Julian Casablancas
EF9FBB0A 558E 4316 ACCF A49C8859749A

I had my hair short and was really fat 300lb I spent most of my life as and my childhood morbidly obese (I'm 160 now and have been around 175 on average for the past 2 years).

Do you have a gym regimen/lead an active lifestyle or was this purely a dietary change (calorie deficit)?

I think roiding and bodybuilder maxxing is low-iq if you have a weak frame + low t-face like me, but athleticism and building core muscle strength developed from a habit of taking care of your body is pretty important if you want to maintain youthful looks for as long as possible. Sports can be a pretty fun cope that help gives you something to talk about too, whenever you decide to ascend.

Do you have a gym regimen/lead an active lifestyle or was this purely a dietary change (calorie deficit)?

I think roiding and bodybuilder maxxing is low-iq if you have a weak frame + low t-face like me, but athleticism and building core muscle strength developed from a habit of taking care of your body is pretty important if you want to maintain youthful looks for as long as possible. Sports can be a pretty fun cope that help gives you something to talk about too, whenever you decide to ascend.

I lost my weight purely from diet.

Water only with some milk.

Simple diet, grilled chicken + bowl of rice 3x a day.

No fast food, no pizza.

In a year I went from 300 to 200, the next year was 200 to 175, and the year after that was 175-150.

I'm around 160 now because I went to the gym and gained a little muscle, but it's for LeanMaxxing.

@Mainländer

Think1

Thoughts?

I wish I could boymaxx but in my case it would be exceedingly difficult.
I lost my weight purely from diet.

Water only with some milk.

Simple diet, grilled chicken + bowl of rice 3x a day.

No fast food, no pizza.

In a year I went from 300 to 200, the next year was 200 to 175, and the year after that was 175-150.

I'm around 160 now because I went to the gym and gained a little muscle, but it's for LeanMaxxing.

@Mainländer

View attachment 64278

Thoughts?
Good effort boyo, not sure why you tagged me though.

Honestly, this BoyMaxxing is retarded as fuck. No girls would want to fuck a skinny beta cuck like this boy you are trying to be. Accept it's over.

Honestly, this BoyMaxxing is retarded as fuck. No girls would want to fuck a skinny beta cuck like this boy you are trying to be. Accept it's over.
cope

cope? cope? cope???

this is literally the opposite of a cope, BoyMaxxing is a cope, the only valid maxx is testosteronemaxx, and even that doesn't work for most incels.
if you're chad, being beta is seen as being a 'pretty boy'

if you're chad, being beta is seen as being a 'pretty boy'
except Chad isn't a boy. Chad is a man. Every pretty boy would get annihilated compared to a muscular Chad(lite).

Do you honestly think that wearing videogame shirts will make women attracted to you?

except Chad isn't a boy. Chad is a man. Every pretty boy would get annihilated compared to a muscular Chad(lite).

Do you honestly think that wearing videogame shirts will make women attracted to you?
if you're good looking, it doesn't matter what you wear. Foids are attracted to facial bone structure

if you're good looking, it doesn't matter what you wear. Foids are attracted to facial bone structure
If you have good facial bone structure, you don't need to BoyMaxx. If you need to BoyMaxx, it's already over. And just a quick reminder that if you would try to BoyMaxx, you would need to get some facial fat, children's faces are puffy and chubby, they don't have facial bone definition.

If you have good facial bone structure, you don't need to BoyMaxx. If you need to BoyMaxx, it's already over. And just a quick reminder that if you would try to BoyMaxx, you would need to get some facial fat, children's faces are puffy and chubby, they don't have facial bone definition.
some guys get by by looking like boys though, and experience more success in their sexual endeavours than any masculine incel ogre could ever dream of

some guys get by by looking like boys though, and experience more success in their sexual endeavours than any masculine incel ogre could ever dream of
These guys just look like that and do not spend hours posting on incels.is about how wearing video game t-shirts will trigger a reaction in a female's brain to invite this man to commit an act of reproduction with them. Also, that is very hard to believe in. I have seen a constant pattern with where more attractive guys look like men, and more unattractive guys look like boys. Just take a look at eggy, if you ignore his baggy eyes, his balding, and other factors, he has a big round, boyish moonface.

Jacking off into adult diapers is also related

Very soft and warm and you dont need to worry about your matress tbh

this is actually a good idea, if I cleared my skin up/shaved completely smooth and dressed the right way I would have a very youthful and soft appearance. Maybe it would at least help me feel less gross in public.

HuhSmug

@opsec what do you think of my scarf?

an onna hole doesn't provide pressure on the balls like a matres when humping a diaper

Uhh4

do you have stretch marks? @Zesto

do you have stretch marks? @Zesto

CryBlush

My stomach area's completely f****** up with lots of loose skin.

I'm hoping the gym will help with that.

But I am permanently marred.

Honestly I don't mind.

Most Americans are overweight and I am underweight now.

I learned a lifelong lesson, I will remain skinny for the rest of my life.

View attachment 64453

My stomach area's completely f****** up with lots of loose skin.

I'm hoping the gym will help with that.

But I am permanently marred.

Honestly I don't mind.

Most Americans are overweight and I am underweight now.

I learned a lifelong lesson, I will remain skinny for the rest of my life.

it is over for former obesecels.

I prefer to dadmaxxx. When I was in highschool one of my teachers called me a man (not young man or anything pedantic like literally referred to me as a man) and my dick got kinda hard

I prefer to dadmaxxx. When I was in highschool one of my teachers called me a man (not young man or anything pedantic like literally referred to me as a man) and my dick got kinda hard

Just make sure you have the dadbod to back it up.

y46hoea619s11.png

@Ritalincel
@Zulrah