Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If I could just get rich I wouldn't even mind

CopeEmpire

CopeEmpire

One cel two cel red cel blue cel
★★
If I was rich I wouldn't even give a shit about Stacy or Chad. I would live in my house and friendship cope, food cope, travel cope, church cope [UWSL]and all would be well.[/UWSL]

If you had enough cash, you could get somebody

i would mind and you most likely would mind because the path to getting rich is pretty long and arduous, shit's hard and when you finally get there i bet you'll think "is this all I get"

also you saying friendship cope reminded me, people are assholes these days goddamn, i have some online friends but even they act so fucking dumb and antagonistic at times, fucking gay sociosexual hierarchy and mogging attempts even among incellish nerds

Everyone is a faggot, I dont even want a gf anymore. I dont want friends or a girl or anything, not even family. People are fucking niggers and I hope humanity is erased. Until then I will steal and take money and break the law to get things that make my life more bearable. Fuck people

Everyone is a faggot, I dont even want a gf anymore. I dont want friends or a girl or anything, not even family. People are fucking niggers and I hope humanity is erased. Until then I will steal and take money and break the law to get things that make my life more bearable. Fuck people