Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting if i could i'd make my past bullies beg for their life

• Thread starter Deleted member 17889
  • Start date
Deleted member 17889

Deleted member 17889

Free Market Autist
-
I could have BPD and PTSD from my school times, yes PTSD because i constantly remember these fucks and can't forgive them for what they did to me

they're the reason i don't have a relationship
they're the reason i have no friends
they're the reason that everybody laughed at me
they're the reason i never got to hug a foid in my schooling years

literally i did NOTHING to deserve this, when i asked some of them why they do this they said: because it's funny, because you exist, because i hate you

the only thing that i used to cope with was the school staff who always called their parents when i told them what they're doing, at the end i made one of them fail his year
i hope that they all OD and die painfully or get killed in a high speed car crash
if they do i will spit on their grave, and probably drink a liter of water before i go there so i have something to finish paying respects

keep up the fight, brother

i regret not beating up everyone who crossed me, i used to think it was prudent to let them get away with some things but i hate it so much now, it makes you feel like a coward and like those things were truly responsible for the current state.

keep up the fight, brother

i regret not beating up everyone who crossed me, i used to think it was prudent to let them get away with some things but i hate it so much now, it makes you feel like a coward and like those things were truly responsible for the current state.
the thing is i tried but a guy 2 m tall almost knocked me out 2 times i hate him the most i'd kneecap the fucker

the thing is i tried but a guy 2 m tall almost knocked me out 2 times i hate him the most i'd kneecap the fucker
you're more based than me, brah, at least you have no regrets. keep destroying sloots on social media btw, shit is hilarious.

you're more based than me, brah, at least you have no regrets. keep destroying sloots on social media btw, shit is hilarious.
about that... my accounts got banned on facebook i don't really know for what because it was 10minutemail probably zucc knew my plans

Just be the bigger man and take the high road bro! They’re just bullies, they’ll never amount to anything. Soon they’ll be working for you! Girls only like them now because they’re young and dumb and they only care about looks.. but that will change as they mature and realize what’s really important bro! And once you have a successful career when you’re 40, all the women will love you then!

Yeah, but there are still tons of nonviolent ways to ruin someones life

I did some investigations on my bullies from high-school (early 2000s), and they're all at best - failed normies. They look miserable and time has not been nice to them. My anger towards them died down a lot because of this.

Maybe being early 30s, most people by then are losers, but these guys all look like nothing special happened in their life, just run of the mill everyday failed normie tier.

I spat on a kid that bullied me and when he went to knock me out he didn’t because he didn’t want to be suspended.. I got bullied all throughout high school by both men and women, all the bullies would fuck my crushes and brag about it. I remember I used to fantasise about being the biggER guy and doing something about it but I never did. I’m definitely getting my revenge on them when I’m a lot older thought (I’m only 18 rn)..

You do know you can fuck with them easily right? If you're rotting and you have nothing to do just find out where they live and start fucking with them.

Order pizzas, key their car, stab their tires, break their car windows, throws eggs or paint at their house, throw stones to break their windows.

I'm not telling you to do it but if you hate them that much and you have nothing better to do you can at least do that.

Edit: just to be clear I wanna point out that if you're not retarded it's very hard for you to get caught doing those things

The video is in french but this dude got his revenge by filling some dude's car ventilation with 3l of piss. The guy's car probably smelled of piss for weeks.

Last edited:
i will spit on their grave, and probably drink a liter of water before i go there so i have something to finish paying respects
Based

I could have BPD and PTSD from my school times, yes PTSD because i constantly remember these fucks and can't forgive them for what they did to me

literally i did NOTHING to deserve this, when i asked some of them why they do this they said: because it's funny, because you exist, because i hate you

the only thing that i used to cope with was the school staff who always called their parents when i told them what they're doing, at the end i made one of them fail his year
i hope that they all OD and die painfully or get killed in a high speed car crash
if they do i will spit on their grave, and probably drink a liter of water before i go there so i have something to finish paying respects
this is true

ive been bullied too it severely impacted my friendships and grades
it made me have shit grades and not go study
it also made me have no friends

Bullies should be impaled

Impalament

The real reason for all this shit (even the bullying) are your uglyness. Bullying is just a result of bad
L O O K S
O
O
K
S

The real reason for all this shit (even the bullying) are your uglyness. Bullying is just a result of bad
L O O K S
O
O
K
S
I'd say it's looks + size/frame etc (which also impacts looks of course). You can have a nice looking face but if you're a head shorter than everyone with narrow shoulders and girl wrists you'll be bullied a lot.

Meanwhile ogrecels are far less likely to be bullied despite being ugly. No one wants to fuck with a 6ft5, broad shoulders, 200+lbs ugly guy. Though they'll destroy him in more subtle, less direct ways.

You have to make them pay man, you can't let them just get away with ruining your life.

If I had it in my power, they would beg for me to make their ends swift. I’d make it so that they would embrace death much like I have

ive fantasized about it many times before

This is cope. The reason for all of this is because you're still ugly. Dolph Lundgren was bullied and Tom Cruise was bullied badly and they all ended being successful and fucking hot girls because Dolph Lundgren had chad puberty and Tom cruise got jaw surgery, so they both ended up being attractive. Your life is just a direct reflection of the way that you look tell the day you die.

Go ER on them (in a game of dodgeball)

If I was ogremaxxed in high school all of my bullies, the chads and anyone else I didn’t like would be in comas.

Better do it when your young! Because after 18 it becomes a crime.

I got tired of fighting in school. Every day. On the way to and from. Ok in school but everywhere else was bad. .

Anyway. You get older and you have to absorb the abuse. Like a sponge, bob!

Unless your a ninja there's no revenge.