Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel if i could have my oneitis then i would be able to smash through life

12 Years a Rotter

12 Years a Rotter

sexless person. pronouns: nig/ger
★★★★★
...but i can't. every time life gets me down i have no soft place to fall, no one to help me rebound. i would have a reason to dart out of bed when i wake up. if i could have had Anneke then every time some shit life or clown world throws at me i could recover; if i had her then i could bounce back twice as hard as i got hit... but alas. i feel miserable about my future and the state of the world and it now just stays that way. i have not had any hope for too long now. i ask so little from the world, but even my supplications for the most paltry of alms are not only denied but i am smacked down and beaten spitefully like an abused and lonely street dog. i don't want want the world, only Anneke. i reckon it is time for me to visit gandy soon.
jake-gyllenhaal-angry.gif

Last edited:
don't base your entire life on a specific whore who resents you just for existing as an ugly man, as Chad-worshipping and hypergamous as the rest; only in an alternate reality is she the foid you dream of, rotting and roping for a foid makes no sense if she's the only reason you're going to do it

Last edited: