Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting If I can’t find a wife in the next 2 years..

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
If i don’t have a wife or serious gf in the next 2 years I think it’s over for me.

surgerymax
im surgerymaxing

It already is over.

im average, so no wife for me

Jesus if you ever ascend don't marry the foid ffs.

Wife?

Bluepilled

so many bluepilled incels here, it's comical lol.

:soy: simpcel spotted. Dude isnt even saying he wants a gf hes saying he wants a whole wife :feelskek:. Im the only blackpilled incel left on this board.

:soy: simpcel spotted. Dude isnt even saying he wants a gf hes saying he wants a whole wife :feelskek:. Im the only blackpilled incel left on this board.
Simple reason. I can tell most people commenting and shitting on me for having a wife are 18-20 on avg. well I’m about double that and EVERYONE my age has a spouse or at least kids from a previous relationship. It’s humiliating being my age and having neither. I don’t expect young guys to understand that, I know I wouldn’t when I was that age but the true incels here will one day find out first hand unfortunately.

I am okay with dying. If it happens it happens.