Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I blatantly stop giving a fuck at work, do you think they will stop bullying me?

• Thread starter Deleted member 31869
  • Start date
Deleted member 31869

Deleted member 31869

Just pass me the rope
-
I can't do anything that lets them prove that I acted in bad faith, or I could be fired without the cash compensation that I'm expecting and intend to use to neetmaxx for a while (and try to ascend with all the free time, it'll be my last ditch attempt to get a gf and I'll rope if I don't get one).

Anyway, I was thinking, maybe if I make it obvious that they messed up and now there's consequences, they will actually get their heads out of their asses and think.

Because right now, these fucking NPC betabuxers have no idea what is going on and what they're doing. They don't realize that it's obvious they talk shit behind my back and that they're not subtle at all, they don't think about what they do to me, such as bullying, ignoring, slandering me... but only about what they think I do to them (which sometimes is shit like "you're not talking enough in meetings bro that's unprofessional" :feelsUgh:). And they actually still think that, after all they have done, they can hint to me that they think I'm not trying hard enough and I will care :feelshaha: when the truth is that I DON'T CARE ANYMORE ABOUT THE JOB BECAUSE THEY COMPLETELY FUCKED UP.

For example last week I took the whole week off (working from home) and just rushed some task they gave me on friday.:feelshaha: Meanwhile they're giving all the workload to the only other guy (a dumb bluepiller) who can do the same job as me. And some idiot said to me, "this shouldn't take that long", like, I know you fucking normie :feelshaha::feelshaha: but vidyacoping and shitposting here was more important. This guy has never worked with me until like a month ago, and from the start, it was very blatant that he had been hearing people talk shit about me behind my back, and believed it all :feelsUgh: so now I don't give a shit about what he wants me to do.

And sometimes they tell me stuff like "please respond to this email today" like what if I don't lmao. They don't realize they fucked up and I don't care about the job anymore, just like they don't realize they're not subtle at all about talking shit behind my back. This is why normies can't understand the blackpill btw, they're too socially inept.:feelsEhh:

What job is it? And why the fuck are these soy betabux numales bullying you

just be Tyler Durden, sometimes it works

What job is it? And why the fuck are these soy betabux numales bullying you

web developer

and it started because a manlet coper manager started talking shit about me and kinda started my bad reputation in this company, and from that point on, it snowballed because they hear each other shit talk me and keep coming up with stuff im "doing wrong"

after a year of this they decided that it was too much and they had to have a meeting with me to try to convince me to do better. they essentially told me I wasn't talking enough in meetings, but actually said it with a straight face like it was a big deal :feelshaha: and said that they overall felt i wasn't doing well, and that all that people saying bad things about me can't all be wrong, but i pushed for specific things that i did wrong and they couldn't come up with much (except one time that I missed a deadline they didn't tell me about kek)

after this i did what they wanted and started talking more in meetings and they were happy for a while. i also worked on projects with currys (from the same company but remotely as they're in the india office) and they didn't have this retarded mentality and it was nice working with them, but then they put me on projects with the local normies again, and they're at it again. this time its even worse because they're refusing to tell me what I'm doing wrong exactly even though I asked many times lmao, they only want to talk behind my back. so im waiting to get fired basically but for some reason they seem to think i still care :feelsEhh:
just be Tyler Durden, sometimes it works
kek

cant be too blatant though. also i cant make myself low inhib :feelsrope: the only way i could become confident is if i got a gf. but i cant convince myself to be low inhib so to speak, its an unconscious thing

If you completely stop caring you'll get fired. Just try to be a little lower inhibition and extroverted mabey.
Maby:feelsaww:

If you completely stop caring you'll get fired. Just try to be a little lower inhibition and extroverted mabey.
Maby:feelsaww:

the thing is, employment is not at will where i live, so, i want to get fired, but have it be declared unfair firing in court. that way i'll get extra cash and neet for some time :feelscomfy:

i should be lower inhib but cant, the fact that i dont have a gf because women don't like me eats me inside, i cant possibly believe in myself like this :feelsrope: i try to keep my head up obviously, and its not like i think about that 24/7, but i always know that deep down

its not like my coworkers are any better, they're incel looking betabuxxers, but they're bluepilled so they're low inhib as they're oblivious to the truth

i should be lower inhib but cant, the fact that i dont have a gf because women don't like me eats me inside, i cant possibly believe in myself like this :feelsrope: i try to keep my head up obviously, and its not like i think about that 24/7, but i always know that deep down
"You don't need a relationship inkwell. Just work on yourself and you'll find someone when you stop looking." :becky:
its not like my coworkers are any better, they're incel looking betabuxxers, but they're bluepilled so they're low inhib as they're oblivious to the truth
"They're just confident real men with good personalities, looks aren't that important." :becky:

"You don't need a relationship inkwell. Just work on yourself and you'll find someone when you stop looking." :becky:

"They're just confident real men with good personalities, looks aren't that important." :becky:
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha: that's unironically what reddit bluepillers are probably thinking as they lurk this post

You see? This guys posts prove money isnt that important and you need a gf

the thing is, employment is not at will where i live, so, i want to get fired, but have it be declared unfair firing in court. that way i'll get extra cash and neet for some time :feelscomfy:

I bet they don’t know the difference in being wanted and being wanted for your money.

kek

cant be too blatant though. also i cant make myself low inhib :feelsrope: the only way i could become confident is if i got a gf. but i cant convince myself to be low inhib so to speak, its an unconscious thing
just show that you don't give a damn, people don't expect this kind of behavior in a workplace, if you act that way and work well people will see you as confident even if you don't feel that way.

just show that you don't give a damn, people don't expect this kind of behavior in a workplace, if you act that way and work well people will see you as confident even if you don't feel that way.
idk man

the company is big and there's lots of people i haven't actually personally worked with, but they all, or most, have a preconceived bad image of me because of what they've heard. they won't see me as confident even if I do that.

for a while now, and except for those projects with currys in India that I mentioned, I got bullied despite actually working well with these guys. not great because i dont think it's worth it to give 100% at the job, that's something betabuxers do imo, but i was getting things done in time. so doing my part basically. and they still bullied me if there was a bug in my code, or if i misunderstood the requirements for something... so in the end it seemed like it wasnt worth it tbh. that's why now im not even trying. they took it too far.

They will not stop being assholes no matter what you do. If you can ignore them and find ways to not help them without getting fired then do it.

what a difficult situation :incel:

They will not stop being assholes no matter what you do. If you can ignore them and find ways to not help them without getting fired then do it.
based
what a difficult situation :incel:
it sucks but its ok brocel

i wont let myself be bullied. if they cross a line i'm telling my doctor im too depressed to work and just neetbux

i'm already on jewpills and have gone to therapy so it'll be perfectly believable (and actually true)

otherwise, as long as they keep their shit behind my back, and more or less behave, i'll deal with them

they still make a "subtle" rude comment once in a while, and will ignore me if I ask them what their problem with me is (which I don't anymore so idc), but well

Last edited:
web developer

and it started because a manlet coper manager started talking shit about me and kinda started my bad reputation in this company, and from that point on, it snowballed because they hear each other shit talk me and keep coming up with stuff im "doing wrong"

after a year of this they decided that it was too much and they had to have a meeting with me to try to convince me to do better. they essentially told me I wasn't talking enough in meetings, but actually said it with a straight face like it was a big deal :feelshaha: and said that they overall felt i wasn't doing well, and that all that people saying bad things about me can't all be wrong, but i pushed for specific things that i did wrong and they couldn't come up with much (except one time that I missed a deadline they didn't tell me about kek)

after this i did what they wanted and started talking more in meetings and they were happy for a while. i also worked on projects with currys (from the same company but remotely as they're in the india office) and they didn't have this retarded mentality and it was nice working with them, but then they put me on projects with the local normies again, and they're at it again. this time its even worse because they're refusing to tell me what I'm doing wrong exactly even though I asked many times lmao, they only want to talk behind my back. so im waiting to get fired basically but for some reason they seem to think i still care :feelsEhh:

kek

Good thing I'm going for Computer Engineering and won't need to deal with working with a lot of people

im a web developer myself :feelsbadman:
pure ropefuel tbh, i will be able to work from house or in small teams. so mogging will be kept to the minimum

ur life sounds relatively interesting, definitely more vibrant than whatever's going on with the average person here.

ur life sounds relatively interesting, definitely more vibrant than whatever's going on with the average person here.
Lmao thanks

But I wish I had a girlfriend. Then my life could actually be interesting. I could go on dates, vacations... But instead I'm lonely af.

Lmao thanks

But I wish I had a girlfriend. Then my life could actually be interesting. I could go on dates, vacations... But instead I'm lonely af.
well at least you have a stable job and interactions with diff people.