Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if i become more feminine

Eremetic

Eremetic

Neo Luddite • Unknown
-
with canthoplasty and rhinoplasty will i attract k pop type girlss

K-Pop Crying GIF by Korea

Incel to tranny pipeline in action

just be 6'3 with jawline

i can get jawline if i lose weight
r u kidding me? nigga u can ascend if u do that
how tall are u? if 5'8+ u can definitely ascend

Becoming more feminine will attract female friends. If they don't see you as a romantic/sexual partner now, they will definitely not see you as one if you present yourself like someone who might be gay.

Becoming more feminine will attract female friends. If they don't see you as a romantic/sexual partner now, they will definitely not see you as one if you present yourself like someone who might be gay.
not if i have canthoplasty and rhinoplasty my only hugge defects

im 5'11 but no height for my current face, i still have to try and see though because the last time i lost weight was when i was 14, i dont know if my face has become too deformed have to lose face fatu

well thats still one step forward

well thats still one step forward
Only niggas who have gotten friendzoned know how much of a death sentence it is to be perceived as a good friend by a female.

Only niggas who have gotten friendzoned know how much of a death sentence it is to be perceived as a good friend by a female.
its still one step forward nigga non nt truecel sub 5 dont even get to friendzone

Ive seen his face, Dude looks like an indian doctor, looks over for him.

its still one step forward nigga non nt truecel sub 5 dont even get to friendzone
Its not, it really isnt. It just guarantees that you'll be used for attention and wont get anything in return from it.
If you cant get bitches, don't wish for a female friend. You will develop emotions for her, she never will and its gonna hurt like shit.

Think about it. You become good friends with a female, she trusts you with every detail about her relationships and/or other private things, She looks for you when her boyfriend doesnt talk to her for emotional support, says you're one of the most important people in her life.

But she would rather fuck and be in a romantic relationship with someone else because Chad is hotter.

Consider yourself lucky you havent gone through that

Think about it. You become good friends with a female, she trusts you with every detail about her relationships and/or other private things, She looks for you when her boyfriend doesnt talk to her for emotional support, says you're one of the most important people in her life.
its still a step forward tho you at least know how they think a lot of blackpill facts came from friendzoned incels it helps you to overcome anxiety interacting with them develops emotional intelligence which is a big factor for most of normies success. there are a lot of guys who actually are not truecels and can looksmaxx to normies level so it can help them ascend

Depends upon your pheno