Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel If I become a TA in graduate school or professor i'll grade them as harsh as possible

mistersinister

mistersinister

New Creation
★★★★★
These faggots managed to ruin my college life, I want to put the difficulty to Battletoads levels: extremely hard tests to weed out students. Current tests are too easy right now, I want to flunk as many as possible because they ruined my life

All your posts are about college :feelsjuice:

These faggots managed to ruin my college life, I want to put the difficulty to Battletoads levels: extremely hard tests to weed out students. Current tests are too easy right now, I want to flunk as many as possible because they ruined my life
How did your college life get ruined?

Being a professor is beyond cucked. Chad is getting a blowjob in the back of the lecture room while you wagecuck for shit money:blackpill:

exponentially based

Being a professor is beyond cucked. Chad is getting a blowjob in the back of the lecture room while you wagecuck for shit money:blackpill:
this is retarded logic tbh, wow chad has sex. and professor wages aren't shit

don't fuck up your career like that