Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I became Chad I'd abuse my power immediately

SnakeCel

SnakeCel

Disciple Of Saint Hamudi
★★★★
If tommorow I woke up with a Chad-ified version of my body, ie taller and handsome and good looking, there's no question that I'd abuse that power immediately. I'd take advantage of every person I could, swindle, lie, cheat, steal, and do whatever else I could get away with. And use my good looks to get by. Why? Because I fucking deserve it. After suffering for all these years. Maybe I'd even try to get into a position of power in my local government and be as corrupt as possible. It would be justified after what I've been through, no question about it.

Maybe years ago, before the blackpill had set in, I might act appropriately if I woke up as Chad. Maybe I'd use my newfound power for good back then. But I'm a changed person now. I realize that I'm a subhuman and how unfairly I've been treated. If i woke up as Chad tommorow I'd pay that back to soyciety tenfold.

we all deserve it.

This is the only compensation besides money i'd take for my suffering as an ugly man.