Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If I am being assassinated.. My request..

TheonGrAYjoy

TheonGrAYjoy

✝️ Christmaxxing subhuman
★★★★★
To the Assassin or government, I will go willingly. I want to go live in Heaven.

My only request is to be intoxicated with any type of clear spirit and pain medication and Crucified upside down on the Cross as I am not worthy of dying in the same manner as Christ.

To the Assassin or government, I will go willingly. I want to go live in Heaven.

My only request is to be intoxicated with any type of clear spirit and pain medication and Crucified upside down on the Cross as I am not worthy of dying in the same manner as Christ.
Bro wtf

Sewers tier thread ngl
Checkmate AntiChristers,
The figure of Saint Peter holds a key, a traditional symbol of this Saint. His execution was ordered by the Roman Emperor Nero, who blamed the city’s Christians for a terrible fire that had ravaged Rome. Peter requested to be crucified upside down, as he felt unworthy to die in the same manner as Christ.

Whatever you say Barnibus.

I want to be crucified diagonally.