Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel If I am able to lose just a few more % bodyfat then I think women will LEGIT begin to dig me

FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
a grave, cuz I would STILL be ugly.

There is always another cope road to ascension if you're bluepilled enough.

Are you still on course for jaw surgery or is that a pipe dream at this point?

This is the kind of luck I have: I was eating SALAD and a screw in my gum BROKE OFF. Corona + that break delayed my treatment. I will still end up having surgery but not for a gf or anything, but just so I can look in the mirror without wanting to jump under a bus.

This is the kind of luck I have: I was eating SALAD and a screw in my gum BROKE OFF. Corona + that break delayed my treatment. I will still end up having surgery but not for a gf or anything, but just so I can look in the mirror without wanting to jump under a bus.
Brutal af i know that feel :feelscry:

It is over buddy bhai

That's the spirit buddy boyo

keep it up man!

I thought this whole BLM would raise your statues or something

Foids can't complain about your jawline if you have no body fat at all.

Cope if you think women would even care about your corpse.

Damn! I'm genuinely sorry to hear that man. Sounds like a serious health hazard.

A few months ago, I was planning some big surgeries myself but now as I get closer to wizard territory (30 years of age as a KHHV), I realize that its too late for me. I realized that I can't ascend anymore. I'm just too broken.

Same. If you are not looksmaxxed by your early 20s, then it's over, unless you like older women who have had lots of sex with chads in their past, e.g. if you're 35 and you like 25-30 yo women who have a laycount of 40 and who are more divorce-prone, then I guess looksmaxxing will be beneficial. At this point, I just want to die.
I thought this whole BLM would raise your statues or something

Nope. Incel = incel, no matter what.

I am 250lbs pig

Bodyfat is cope