Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If humanoid aliens came to earth, how many men do you think would get with the women?

• Thread starter Deleted member 24160
  • Start date
Deleted member 24160

Deleted member 24160

Banned
-
I was inspired to make this post after seeing a game called XCOM chimera squad get mad with a female snake alien character that people want to date. If your wondering how this deals with inceldom, it’s due to an increasing number of men getting rejected by human women so I’m sure they’d try to get with women who’d actually accept them and I’m sure most guys here would get one if they could. Cue the “human or alien chad only” replies.

With their tech, we could make the waifubot immediately, without their tech in 5 to 10 years.

I was inspired to make this post after seeing a game called XCOM chimera squad get mad with a female snake alien character that people want to date. If your wondering how this deals with inceldom, it’s due to an increasing number of men getting rejected by human women so I’m sure they’d try to get with women who’d actually accept them and I’m sure most guys here would get one if they could. Cue the “human or alien chad only” replies.
Virgin Gang getting alien poosy?
Nietzche virgin ganger

With their tech, we could make the waifubot immediately, without their tech in 5 to 10 years.
I don’t think we’ll be getting it that early.

I'd fuck many alien women
human looking or not
Alien Spectrum

I don’t think we’ll be getting it that early.
Technology is so advanced, the biggest bottleneck to robots was AI. Now that the computers are way faster than before robots can have a software parameters written by AI on physics simulation so that we can have robots with more than 100 electric motors in them that work in a harmony to create a fluid movement. With electric cars and "motorsports" that focus on electric drive will accelerate the mechanical aspect even more.

@gymletethnicel @JohnWickCel
Do you guys know shit about technology?
For example what a transistor is? How do combustion engines work?
It's amazing that we have real time rendered games that almost look real.

I guess that Chads would still get the alien females and alien males would get human foids.

Nothing would change for Incels really.
Considering that alien women don’t have the same biology human women do and the fact that most alien men look like legit monsters, I think we would do ok.

I guess if an ayylien wife is anything like a anime girl, I would strive to find one. I mean what else is there to lose?
Anime ayy

the number would approximately match the number of Chads on earth

I guess that Chads would still get the alien females and alien males would get human foids.

Nothing would change for Incels really.
brutal reality pill

I want the aliens to make me an immortal chadlite with super powers. Fucking their females would just be a bonus.

I'd fuck many alien women
human looking or not
View attachment 251622

I'd prolly go up to 4, no shame in that. Also, if alien women were somehow attracted to incels and ugly normies only, then there probably would be laws prohibiting any sub8 male to date a non human foid, otherwise the world would lose like 70% of productive people.

Chad only, alien foids are no exception
How would they not be? They don’t have the mentality or the biology that human women do so I don’t see how they would care about appearance that much.
Technology is so advanced, the biggest bottleneck to robots was AI. Now that the computers are way faster than before robots can have a software parameters written by AI on physics simulation so that we can have robots with more than 100 electric motors in them that work in a harmony to create a fluid movement. With electric cars and "motorsports" that focus on electric drive will accelerate the mechanical aspect even more.
@gymletethnicel @JohnWickCel
Do you guys know shit about technology?
For example what a transistor is? How do combustion engines work?
It's amazing that we have real time rendered games that almost look real.
I meant it as the average guy won’t be able to afford it.

would fuck an alien foid, but ♍♒♋♎︎ only

How would they not be? They don’t have the mentality or the biology that human women do so I don’t see how they would care about appearance that much.

I meant it as the average guy won’t be able to afford it.
The principle of sexual selection would be the same. The only thing that could change is the characteristics that they are attracted to.