Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If he’s a 4 I’d be a 6

yeah, TrueRateMe is known to pull everything towards the average... they aren't really judging on 1-10, more like 4-7 at best. I think they're under the impression that "moderation means wisdom" or some crap like that. I will say, though, at least they'll make a comment like "lack of facial harmony", tons of redditors would look at that dude and say shit like "He's just an average-looking dude", or then you'll have some lying foid "OmG I think he's so hot, too bad I'm married teeheee!" as though that means anything.

"I applied to over 300 jobs in two months. I was sending applications everyday, I was so hopeful and hardworking, I was living in a big city, I was invited to 4 interviews, but I didn’t get hired in any job I ended up wasting almost all of my savings, and getting back to my home which is in a small city because that I couldn’t afford to live on in this big city without a job. Since then, I started to feel disappointed, depressed, and losing the incentive to find a job. I didn’t apply to any job since then, because that I was stuck to the idea that I will never get hired."

THIS IS A CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASIC CASE OF OVER

JFL I don’t believe she’s real. Why would a stacy go to a shithole like Reddit?
Probably got mogged by a giga-stacey in her prime who stole chad and now she knows her eggs are shriveling and needs a quick 50cc on normie validation