Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If hell was real, and sex out of wedlock was punishable with hell what % of women would pursue chad anyway?

%?

• 0-10

Votes: 5 5.8%
  • 10-20

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • 20-30

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • 30-40

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 40-50

Votes: 1 1.2%
  • 50-60

• 60-70

• 70-80

Votes: 4 4.7%
  • 80-90

Votes: 10 11.6%
  • 90-100

Votes: 61 70.9%

• Total voters
Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
Funny to think about.

Adam and eve tells you all you need to know about the female species

Lmao everyone voted for the last one

Women believe they can just repent later when they're old, their sex drive is dead, and they've had their fun.

Well they would try and rationalize it and have fake ceremonies to skirt around the rule. It’s like the Christian whore who thinks she should wear white to the wedding because she “only did blowjobs and anal sex teehee I am still pure you angry inkwell”.

They would not case at all, we would lose all our free will: the essence of Augustinian theodicy

Women believe they can just repent later when they're old, their sex drive is dead, and they've had their fun.
they'll take their chances being in hell over being humble and virtuous, hoping to stick the landing when they're 60.
What do you think of that.

they'll take their chances being in hell over being humble and virtuous, hoping to stick the landing when they're 60.
What do you think of that.

Pretty fucking narcy

Hard to say. Foids are high inhib. I think strict laws like in Saudi Arabia prevent from doing stuff like this. The problem is, if there is no perspective for chad, they stop caring for their looks, weight etc.

%99.999999999

All of them. Women can't think, they are retarded animals.

What % of humans do you think are narcy to that extent?

90-100% honestly, when I was religious to a degree I sometimes had the same "sin now, repent later" mindset.

I put 90-100%, but then I thought about it and realized it wasn't always this way so put 0-10%.

bruh Catherine Howard still cheated on Henry 8th after he literally murdered previous wives for the exact same thing

Women are retarded pieces of fucking chad dick craving shit

they would just wank off to him and not touch

women don't have the brainpower to plan ahead

bruh Catherine Howard still cheated on Henry 8th after he literally murdered previous wives for the exact same thing
LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

JFL at the people who voted for the first one.

Over for demoncels

Basically, that's when they decide to settle down.
90-100% honestly, when I was religious to a degree I sometimes had the same "sin now, repent later" mindset.
So do you think that people being Primal in narcissistic is the real issue more so than the incel factor that hates women, most in cells would end up being just like Chad's would be

What do you think women think about people who have a real convictions and are not trying to just be material this steak social climbing graspers

So do you think that people being Primal in narcissistic is the real issue more so than the incel factor that hates women, most in cells would end up being just like Chad's would be

What do you think women think about people who have a real convictions and are not trying to just be material this steak social climbing graspers

Good question, I don't know tbh. Women probably don't care about people with convictions they only care about Chad

Almost all. Even believers sin all the fucking time.

Afterlife shit can never be proven so?

Women are conformists and seek safety above all else. If men stopped acting like cuck simps women would barely resist at all. There would be some resistance at first, but the moment they experienced any pain or suffering whatsover they would immediately capitulate.

I misread your post, after looking at it again, I would say that 90% of women would still pursue chad, because women act entirely based on their emotions and tingles in the present moment, and don't have a single thought about future consequences.

Last edited:
Women lose control of their minds when they see chad and are unable to think logically.

Women lose control of their minds when they see chad and are unable to think logically.
Do you have a neurological basis for this? I would love if someone had a scientific study confirming that women more than ever get antsy and needy when chad comes around.

Women would start marrying Chad like crazy and since there aren't enough chads for all women, polygamy would be allowed, but not for us.

AWALT, :bluepill: Gulper if you think otherwise

I'd say 99%. women r degenerates

Henry 8 was based. Before him, England was the bitch of the meds (see john handing over his country to them). He gave anglos balls.

Henry 8 was based. Before him, England was the bitch of the meds (see john handing over his country to them). He gave anglos balls.
He made christianity strong in england, and women cheated on him? lol