Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If he was ugly and they couldn't use him for clout and money would he be a burden?

tfw when you get mogged by a literal autist :feelsbadman:

in spain without the a

even while being a mentalcel, that guy will get more pussy than me without even trying or approaching
he just needs to exist and there will be some deathnic toilet willing to marry him just because of race, skin and blue eyes and blonde hair

He mogs me on looks.

Lol what a fag, this thing would be chopped in half in prison

Hamza tells his currycel teen audience to gymmaxx, take roids, be confident, have game, cut themselves off from the world, pay for his shit meme scams, and make at the very least $70K a year to maybe get that white landwhale they've always dreamed of (who'll always be plotting to divorce-rape and take advantage of them), and this fucking fag prettyboy twirls around and makes NPC noises and gets thousands of teen Beckies fawning over him. :lul:

I watched the special books for special kids episode on this and all the comments are like omg hes like an angel that belongs in heaven even his lesbian parents fawn over him yeah sure "lesbian" stupid whores

I watched the special books for special kids episode on this and all the comments are like omg hes like an angel that belongs in heaven even his lesbian parents fawn over him yeah sure "lesbian" stupid whores
ya those women definitely molest him 100%

ya those women definitely molest him 100%
They even said they like "experimenting" with him or something. LMAO. If it was 2 "gay" men with a beautiful autistic daughter people would flip. But oh no its 2 females there must be nothing weird going on, folks

They even said they like "experimenting" with him or something. LMAO. If it was 2 "gay" men with a beautiful autistic daughter people would flip. But oh no its 2 females there must be nothing weird going on, folks
Foh real though, I wish 2 sexxy dyke mommies "experimented" on me :ahegao:
:ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao: :ahegao:

If he was ugly and they couldn't use him for clout and money would he be a burden?

What do you think?