Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

if he can make it so can you

Nope.
Trash thread.

Can you stop spamming red pill bullshit andrew tate kikestagram threads, you're like a teen who has just discovered 4chan or something

Nope.
Trash thread.

Nope.
Trash thread.
youre a disbeliever thats why you will always fail

ironic coming from a sewer shit posting faggot who contributes nothing go kys you worthless faggot in the incel uprising niggers like you will be beheaded and we will have total war for being traitors and mentally ill

Can you stop spamming red pill bullshit andrew tate kikestagram threads
after i hit 4k posts also i dont spam i pick perfect posts for inkies to be inspired also tate not redpill.

after i hit 4k posts also i dont spam i pick perfect posts for inkies to be inspired also tate not redpill.
Nobody finds it inspiring, lad. Its just redpill grifter bullshit

youre a disbeliever thats why you will always fail

ironic coming from a sewer shit posting faggot who contributes nothing go kys you worthless faggot in the incel uprising niggers like you will be beheaded and we will have total war for being traitors and mentally ill
He's a much better user than yourself, and most here would agree

I never shitpost and I never post in the sewers, all my posts were contributing something, contrary to your low IQ schizo nonsense spam.