Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If he can get a wife then why can't we?

D

DefeatedIncel

Retardcel
★★★★

From the outside, you can see that it's over for this guy... Until you find out he's married, how is that possible brocels? If he is married then why can't we find a girlfriend.

you don't shower he does

Have you tried working on yourself and being confident? Chad told me that works for him

I don't think he mogs me but I'd bet most people would say he does.

But to answer your question... idk.

bEcAuSe He HaS a GrEaT pErSoNaLiTy, UnLiKe YoU iNcElS:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:

I don't think he mogs me but I'd bet most people would say he does.

But to answer your question... idk.
I don't think he mogs anyone in this forum. His disfigured face alone brings his rating down to -10/10.

His wife is probably fetishmaxxed in all honesty

I don't think he mogs anyone in this forum. His disfigured face alone brings his rating down to -10/10.
You're probably right. But still, I'm more than just conventionally ugly. I have very abnormal skull and face and a deformity

Luck, just plain dumb luck, some incels will ascend, some will never, maybe in a year, maybe never.

Idk how we should feel about the luck factor, in a way it gives hope, but at the same time it really feels like life is toying with us until we can't no more.

Also i think he is well statusmaxxed, he has 50k followers on instagram.

NT + lucky situations are the exception not the rule, etc

Also i think he is well statusmaxxed, he has 50k followers on instagram.
Yeah maybe some foid just fuck out of pity or bc hes a niche internet micro celebrity

Luck, just plain dumb luck, some incels will ascend, some will never, maybe in a year, maybe never.
Yeah, theres a very small chance of ascending by just meeting the right people, as the bluepill copers say

Its just miniscule like winning the lottery and the vast majority of us will suffer forevER