Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If god is real, why would he create men so ugly that no women would ever love them?

Pasteleiro

Pasteleiro

Smile to keep from crying.
-
Why are we still here? Just to suffer?

To understand the pain of the ones who have it worse than us.

If God is real, why would he make people so petty over looks? I understand genetic selection, but SMV is retarded nowadays.

If God is real, why would he make people so petty over looks? I understand genetic selection, but SMV is retarded nowadays.
Yes. It would make sense if being a literally good guy meant something.

Your point is extremely anthropocentric and focuses on abrahamic religions. If you want to blame something more real, blame evolution. Human ancestors needed some way to select for good genetic quality. We are all genetic trash in this context.

it is believed if you reach heaven you will get a new body, and after one thousand years you go to a new world.

Better to have a positive outlook on life and be nicer to people no matter how bad you look, also going to church is the easiest way to find friends and make a social circle.

Just remember that if lived in a monogamous society that didn't allow for whoredom (Like God intended), this hypergamy wouldn't be a problem.

Ugliness sure is a major reason of my frustration.

Because He works in mysterious ways.

Just remember that if lived in a monogamous society that didn't allow for whoredom (Like God intended), this hypergamy wouldn't be a problem.

THIS. God didn't fail us, society did, the laws under most religions restricted female hypergamy so every man had a somewhat fair chance. Its because society is becoming more and more "secular" that this shit got out of hand. You can't ride the cock carousel when pre-marital sex makes you a social outcast, and that means you have to choose a man and choose wisely, meaning they were less likely to choose the bad boy with no future prospects to fuck because they'd lose their marriage material rank for nothing.

Women can just go around fucking chads without consequence these days BECAUSE SOCIETY REJECTED RELIGION AND RELIGIOUS LAW. Say what you want about muslims, but they don't have to deal with the same cuck shit we do in their countries.

I made a few videos in relation to this:
The Beta Uprising Meme Is Actually True -
Feminists End Game : Mechanized Hypergamy -

THIS. God didn't fail us, society did, the laws under most religions restricted female hypergamy so every man had a somewhat fair chance. Its because society is becoming more and more "secular" that this shit got out of hand. You can't ride the cock carousel when pre-marital sex makes you a social outcast, and that means you have to choose a man and choose wisely, meaning they were less likely to choose the bad boy with no future prospects to fuck because they'd lose their marriage material rank for nothing.

Women can just go around fucking chads without consequence these days BECAUSE SOCIETY REJECTED RELIGION AND RELIGIOUS LAW. Say what you want about muslims, but they don't have to deal with the same cuck shit we do in their countries.

if you really made those, they're actually really good. will subscribe

we were criminals in our past lives

if you really made those, they're actually really good. will subscribe

Yeah I did, but I kinda stopped making videos for a while to focus on work and probably finishing my degree, need to raise my income.

but to answer the question of the post, its because women have been given to much say in matters that they should not have any hand in. If things were how he planned then hypergamy wouldn't be so much of a problem. 1/10 males should be with 1/10 females. 2/10 males should be with 2/10 females and so on. If people followed his tenets then our looks wouldn't be that big a deal because almost everyone has a looksmatch.

we were criminals in our past lives
That wouldn't make sense because God essentially creates a new person (Different Looks,Personality,Memories, etc)

I believe life is more complicated than what we want to believe.

becaus he's a fag and suck my cock everyday alogside Jesus christ and saint mary

Yeah I did, but I kinda stopped making videos for a while to focus on work and probably finishing my degree, need to raise my income.

that's good bro. if you don't mind me asking What degree are you trying to get?

If God was real, his actions wouldn't be comprehensible to humans.

If God was real, why wouldn't he heal amputees and instead answer prayers for someone who lost his car key?

that's good bro. if you don't mind me asking What degree are you trying to get?

I.T.

Simple enough, already good with computers, it also has lots of jobs where you barely have to interact with normies, I know an I.T. guy that gets paid monthly but only has to show up to work when called in to fix a problem, how sweet is that.

I.T.

Simple enough, already good with computers, it also has lots of jobs where you barely have to interact with normies, I know an I.T. guy that gets paid monthly but only has to show up to work when called in to fix a problem, how sweet is that.

sounds like my dream job tbh. I've been wanting to start coding because I want to be a game dev when I grow up but been having a rough time getting started. hope everything works out for you though bro!

but to answer the question of the post, its because women have been given to much say in matters that they should not have any hand in. If things were how he planned then hypergamy wouldn't be so much of a problem. 1/10 males should be with 1/10 females. 2/10 males should be with 2/10 females and so on. If people followed his tenets then our looks wouldn't be that big a deal because almost everyone has a looksmatch.
If God was real, his actions wouldn't be comprehensible to humans.
HEpm22rIO1-YZUhhmufLg29IVTMuj8Bm5ZxprjqQX2cePrwlcDpE4rK0LzfafGDKi8Zf3uyCKfkV4bHVzXtiddbXrPTUoILWxWedeM0=w357-h296-nc

He wanted you to suffer.

Maybe he's just evil

if god was real we'd all look like final fantasy characters