Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope If God gave you a black stacy or a white 5/10 becky which one would you chose?

(Anonymous) which one?

• The black Stacy

Votes: 45 72.6%
  • The white becky

Votes: 17 27.4%

• Total voters
Uglyme

Uglyme

Incel lives matter
★★
To put it in perspective, if God gave you only one of these, which one would you choose. Note: either one would love you and treat you like a king forever.

INDY      on Instagram   1 9 9 7   0A    leefparks JPG

Frankie on Instagram   Honestly can t believe it sJPG

Black Stacy of course. Why should I choose a Becky over Stacy?

White if she didn’t seem as old. That’s not an5/10 IMO

Why wouldn't I chose the black woman in this case?

Shoot him in the face

I actually think some black girls are attractive, so the choice is easily made. I do have to say that black girls don't like curries. ABC theory reigns supreme.

Yeah I’ll take the black Stacy tbh

it depends on how much she's loyal and supporting. If both are the same in term of mindset then black stacy it is.

I'd like to think the loyal one will AT LEAST think once before cheating or dumping me.

racemixxing is wrong but im neither of those races so might as well go with the 10/10

White becky. I hate niggerwhores

If they are both the same age, the white one

not sure if black stacy exists

black women cap at 5/10 anyway

The white bitch is a solid 3 at most. I'll go with the black stacy

If she looked like this then yes.

DrLasA5X4AIsUnP
tumblr_pslyd8ekX91ttgthjo3_500.png

The white slut

Not attracted to blacks at all

Which one is the catgirl?

Take the negress

Black stacy of course, I've got a thing for them ngl

The duality of incels. Exposes the reason why women hate us, doesn't it? Even a dog prefers flowers over an elephant-sized bundle of poop, so why wouldn't women prefer chads over incels?

Both are subhumans. First is a 20 year old Brazilian slum queen, the second is 37 year old
UK walking talking egg cemetery with no kids.

There comparison isn't fair, one was born when the dinosaurs still walked the Earth("the white Becky")

Last edited:
I would pick the jungle stacy ngl

The duality of incels. Exposes the reason why women hate us, doesn't it? Even a dog prefers flowers over an elephant-sized bundle of poop, so why wouldn't women prefer chads over incels?

makes sense if you think about it logically

The Black stacy, imagine the BBC Tyrone sons.

That’s a pretty big difference so I went with the black 10/10. If it were a white 7/10 vs black 10/10 I would go with white.

Stacy of course

niggers aren't even registered as a minority here
also i'm attracted to japs

The fact that this is a question shows the level of Volceldom on this forum.

If she looked like this then yes.

DrLasA5X4AIsUnP
tumblr_pslyd8ekX91ttgthjo3_500.png
Mynigga

What amazes me is the next thread will be talking about how "black skin is the epitome of beauty" and "bbc is darkening the entire caucasian pool" whilst simultaneously implying blacks are subhuman.

It does make me chuckle.

White Becky because i would want children to look like me.

The only black Stacy I’d ever trade a white Becky for would be Stacy Dash back in her youthful prime.

Well her or Janet Jackson (also in her youthful prime) but in general white girls of almost any attractiveness tier are preferable to nig-girls due to whites on average being massively more attractive.

View: https://youtu.be/v2xLmhAo4NE