Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If given the choice of immortality would you take it?

Would you choose to be immortal?

• Total voters
ilieknothing

ilieknothing

كاريسل
★★★★★
I mean truly immortal. At first you would live beyond your natural life span and will be able to see the technological advances that happen. You will probably get bored of this after a while and then you might try and learn about every single field of study there is and after that you will get bored. Living all this time you would have probably accumulated a lot of wealth as well.

At some point the current civilisation we might be in fall and we are back to mud huts and caves and you will still be there and have advanced knowledge. At some point though the human species will end and you will be all alone, maybe you did manage to get laid? You can make friends with the other animals for a while but eventually they will be gone as well and in a few billion years the earth and solar system will be destroyed.

You will then be floating through space, you might find interesting planets to land on and look around. Now it really depends if the universe is infinite and is infinitely expanding or finite, like in a box. If it is infinite you will be floating around until the last stars die like 100 trillion years from now and it will just be you in a cold, dark and desolate universe. If it is finite, the universe is most likely cyclical and very single scenario can happen will happen and that would be somewhat interesting but you will eventually get bored of that too.

Last edited:
If chad yea but idk if I’d wanna be a loner forever

Did you forgot aliens exist I want some galitic pussy

Everything that happens after extinction is not appealing so no.

No, I want to die

I mean truly immortal. At first you would live beyond your natural life span and will be able to see the technological advances that happen. You will probably get bored of this after a while and then you might try and learn about every single field of study there is and after that you will get bored. Living all this time you would have probably accumulated a lot of wealth as well.

At some point the current civilisation we might be in fall and we are back to mud huts and caves and you will still be there and have advanced knowledge. At some point though the human species will end and you will be all alone, maybe you did manage to get laid? You can make friends with the other animals for a while but eventually they will be gone as well and in a few billion years the earth and solar system will be destroyed.

You will then be floating through space, you might find interesting planets to land on and look around. Now it really depends if the universe is infinite and is infinitely expanding or finite, like in a box. If it is infinite you will be floating around until the last stars die like 100 trillion years from now and it will just be you in a cold, dark and desolate universe. If it is finite, the universe is most likely cyclical and very single scenario can happen will happen and that would be somewhat interesting but you will eventually get bored of that too.
Fuck no mang, eternal life as an inkwell would truly be hell on earth, quite literally

Immortality in this subhuman body??! HELLL NOO! GIVE ME DEATH.

If I'm immortal I can kill anybody I want:feelsthink:

So that I experience never ending involuntary celibacy?

Yes. I would strength-maxx.

Depends on how good my life is, but generally yes.

What if as a condition of immortality you had to live in Canada and you can't leave.
They have good healthcare so I don't mind. I'd probably stay away from the crazy liberals there and live in solitude somewhere in Northern Ontario or the Yukon.

What if as a condition of immortality you had to live in Canada and you can't leave.
since countries are not immortal what happens when canada collapses do you get free reign then or are you stuck to the geography of what is current canadian borders?
They have good healthcare so I don't mind. I'd probably stay away from the crazy liberals there and live in solitude somewhere in Northern Ontario or the Yukon.
Canada's healthcare is abysmal. Tho kind of a largely moot point anyway if immortal. Northern Ontario is pretty much half heroin or speed addicts. Alberta and Saskatchewan is a lot better basically just oil rich rednecks.

I have plans for medical tourism myself as our healthcare is such trash.

since countries are not immortal what happens when canada collapses do you get free reign then or are you stuck to the geography of what is current canadian borders?
I know it is a silly question but the guy is obsessed with Canada hence I asked it.

If that means i can rape in gta any foid without having any repercussions, then yes.