Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If girls have called you ugly in real life, you are sub4

Ryo_Hazuki

Ryo_Hazuki

Mythic
★★★
If girls have actually called you ugly in real life, then you're not just a 4 or 5...you're 3/10 or worse. You're not simply sub8. While it's true a lot of women aren't attracted to and won't date guys below a 7...they won't call a guy UGLY if he's a 5/10.

Called ugly in real life by multiple girls = bottom 10 percent

girls called me ugly but I am a4

Last time it happened at the age of 16, do I still have chance? 3 years went by ;s

It has never happened to me I know I'm not that ugly but still nowhere good enough

no one has ever called me ugly tbh

NeverSubmit said:
It has never happened to me I know I'm not that ugly but still nowhere good enough
no fem has called you ugly?
no rejections?

While this is true, just a reminder to everyone that just because a girl HASN'T called you ugly doesn't mean you're not a 4 or less. No girl has ever called me ugly, but I clearly am. Femoids will rarely outright say you're ugly to your face.

nausea said:
no fem has called you ugly?
no rejections?
Of course I've been rejected but I never got called ugly by a girl irl

Is "ewww" better or worse?
Some bitch said that to me while I was getting off a bus a month ago

No shit. I've been called ugly numerous times. It's a good reason to drop out if society.

Last time I was called ugly was in HS

itsOVER said:
While this is true, just a reminder to everyone that just because a girl HASN'T called you ugly doesn't mean you're not a 4 or less. No girl has ever called me ugly, but I clearly am. Femoids will rarely outright say you're ugly to your face.

Usually there is some form of implied disgust, which also has never happened in my case

inb4 fakecel

Legit, I've been called ugly by girls irl multiple times and I know I'm sub 3, noone can convince me otherwise

I have though been called hot/sexy by gays/bisexuals and have had them wanting to have sex with me but we all know men have low standards.

ive been called creepy, serieal killer/rapist but i dont think i can remember being called ugly directly

Can confirm I'm a 1/10 and got called ugly all the time.

Thats real.

Im 5/10 (with my beard), i never get called ugly by the girls and them interract normal with me, but having sex with me is out of question.

Only called it during school. I get bad looks, don't know if it counts.

i got bullied by girls all throughout school

Truth. Femoids above above a 3 will simply ignore sub-8's; they'll go out of their way to bully sub-5's and below though. Again, we can blame the cucks and the whiteknights.

What about if they laugh at you?

Had one girl called me ugly, but then smacked, and grabbed my little bubble butt.

The mark of a truecel.

I guess I'm sub 4 then...

latest

idkwattodowithlife said:
Had one girl called me ugly, but then smacked, and grabbed my little bubble butt.

[attachment=894]

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-12-31 at 11.15.10 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-12-31 at 11.15.10 PM.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 128
No one called me ugly.

Just one girl made fun of my acne. The irony is that she told me that I'll be good looking when I lift and finish puberty

One time in school the girls in my class passed notes around (you know, before cell phones) where they rated the hottest guy. Obviously I wasn't on that list. Me, bluepilled as fuck, casually asked a girl I knew how she would rate me. She hesitated and then said with a little nervous look on her face "um well... I would say pretty average. like a solid 4/10". Inside I felt humiliated and hated myself for even asking but I smiled it off and pretended to continue writing in my my notebook.

Later I was coping hard by telling myself "I'm slightly below average. If I work out and get a nice degree I could easily become a 7+/10" lmao

So a sugarcoated 4/10. Basically I'm <2/10.

I've been called ugly numerous times. 

But I really am ugly tbh, the mirror doesn't lie.

Ryo_Hazuki said:
If girls have actually called you ugly in real life, then you're not just a 4 or 5...you're 3/10 or worse.  You're not simply sub8.  While it's true a lot of women aren't attracted to and won't date guys below a 7...they won't call a guy UGLY if he's a 5/10.

Called ugly in real life by multiple girls = bottom 10 percent

my sister called me ugly but other than that I'm probably average/below average.

Yup,females will rarely if ever say that you are ugly. There are many evolutionary reasons why it works like that.
If you are told that you are ugly you can be sure of two things
1) you are indeed ugly
2)your social value is zero,and girls arent even worriwd about their standing for being honest with you

Never been called ugly, but never been called good looking either.

top kek, i was talking with my friends on skype back in the day, and they invited this gamer girl that was in our class to the group chat. I remember saying something and her response was okay, but you're ugly. And i said uhh okay? And then she said seriouisly you really are ugly. top kek.

2-3/10 face here, never been called ugly by a girl

eurocel said:
top kek, i was talking with my friends on skype back in the day, and they invited this gamer girl that was in our class to the group chat. I remember saying something and her response was okay, but you're ugly. And i said uhh okay? And then she said seriouisly you really are ugly. top kek.

Brutal. Similar things have happened to me as well.

All the time in HS. Got made fun of because of my nose.

Got called multiple times by different girls, throughout middle and high school years, but not limited to school. It was over before it even started.