Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over If girls don't interact with you like this it's over

what i would liek to do after seeing this vid
ggrab this bitch by the hair and dunk her good int othe frier

disgusting whorish zoomer bithc sensed a youtuber with is go pro camera or whatever is coming and decided to play for his littel vlog
the only camera attention these whores deserve is a video fromthe bushes where they are beng chopped into pieces with a machete in the dead of night

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMDlyIRX8NQ

It’s like a whole different reality, it’s crazy. Holy shit off topic but I just noticed I have two stars already, giga over for me.

Never been treated this way by any woman. Fucking hell it would be nice to have a foid flirt with me.

She would have sucked his dick through the drive through oVER

It's so painful that if one, JUST ONE WOMAN treated me like that in my formative years... it all would be so different.

If femoids dont treat you like that you know its over

lol look at that tatted up arm too. Both are degenerates and society would be better without them

lol look at that tatted up arm too. Both are degenerates and society would be better without them

That's what turns foids on. Thugs, degenerates, neanderthals

If she saw him bully an incel that was just minding his own business it would make her wet

Facts. If you were attractive, women would treat you like this. They would be receptive, happy and social around you.

Chad only. Ugly men will never have this

So fucking unfair

View: https://www.youtube.com/shorts/Rn21km-nbDk

I can't imagine anyone treating me like this :cryfeels: .

SHIT EVERYTHING IS POSITIVE, CRAZY

asking for his name, asking for him to come back

ABSOLUTE SUIFUEL

Notice how aggressive she was asking for names and coming back

FUCK

Also notice how easy it is for a man to approach in this situation, there is no approach, SHE IS ADVERTISING FOR HIM TO APPROACH IN FUCKING NEON LIGHTS TO HIM. No herrr derrrrr jeeeeeez read the signs bro if she flicks hair to the right and averts her eyes for one second while tapping her right foot twice, bro, thats a sign bro.

ITS FUCKING OBVIOUS LIKE NIGHT AND DAY

Last edited:
I guess it's never began.

disgusting whorish zoomer bithc sensed a youtuber with is go pro camera or whatever is coming and decided to play for his littel vlog
the only camera attention these whores deserve is a video fromthe bushes where they are beng chopped into pieces with a machete in the dead of night

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMDlyIRX8NQ

I forgot how good fear and loathing is AN ABSOLUTE MASTERPIECE AND BLACKPILLED AS HELL

Just get a motorcycle theory.

View: https://youtu.be/Tpo32yP_Pho

>Chad on a motorcycle
OMG TAKE ME WITH U TO THE DARKEST SHITHOLE AND RAPE ME UNTIL I GET DRY PLEAAASEEEE DADDYYY PLS PLS PLS

>incel on a motorcycle
OMG IM CALLIN THE COPS THERE'S AN ARMED THIEF ON A BIKE IN THE HOOD, UGLY DISGUSTING SCUMMM

>Chad on a motorcycle
OMG TAKE ME WITH U TO THE DARKEST SHITHOLE AND RAPE ME UNTIL I GET DRY PLEAAASEEEE DADDYYY PLS PLS PLS

>incel on a motorcycle
OMG IM CALLIN THE COPS THERE'S AN ARMED THIEF ON A BIKE IN THE HOOD, UGLY DISGUSTING SCUMMM
The difference in treatment is so fucking insane. No good genes = no LIFE

It's because he's tall. In this case it wouldn't have mattered if he was ugly since she cant see his face
Once again proves height > face

If she saw him bully an incel that was just minding his own business it would make her wet
he probably ran over an incel with his bike and that got her roast beef flaps soaking wet

A foid has treated me like this but being nice and friendly was part of her job, so it doesnt count. Even if she meant it, they all see me as an asexual being.

Facts. If you were attractive, women would treat you like this. They would be receptive, happy and social around you.

Chad only. Ugly men will never have this
Shit like this is why I feel driven to make society worse.