Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If ghosts exist I have a feeling there not human dead

R

ryhan

Julias dracul romanov the 2 eyed abyss
★★★★★
From what I've read from the bibles and Enoch specefically the dead are in sheol forever stuck in a dead like state until judgement.

Demons however are a result of dead rejects known as the neiphelim whom were a off spring of heaven and earth the Union brought about those abominations and those things are rejects of heaven and earth makes you think whenever we feel that chill feeling could it be a spirit of 1 of those fallen wondering entities

They could be both The Human dead and other beings.

Or that's what i think at least.

They could be both The Human dead and other beings.

Or that's what i think at least.

It's possible but then a part of me has to ask how did they escape sheol I understand how the neiphelim escaped they were never in sheol to begin with the but humans I'm confused about

It's possible but then a part of me has to ask how did they escape sheol I understand how the neiphelim escaped they were never in sheol to begin with the but humans I'm confused about

Who knows..

I think Rabbi might know.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back