Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If gender is how you feel...

FinnCel

FinnCel

Alcoholcel
★★★★★
If being a man is you feel you are a man and being a woman is you feel you are a woman.
Then how to refer to a person with a penis? How to refer to a person with a vagina?

full

What is a "male" feeling? What is a "female" feeling? If it's not the clothes you wanna wear or the personality you have?

How to feel man without being desired by cute girls of prime age? It is slow castration

I like the new pepe tbh

If being a man is you feel you are a man and being a woman is you feel you are a woman.
Then how to refer to a person with a penis? How to refer to a person with a vagina?

full
Man is a man and foid is a foid.

No they are soy fag. (this one= :soy:)

But we're asking what gender is. What makes someone a man or a woman. If it's how you feel, and "feeling" is defined by your test levels...

But we're asking what gender is. What makes someone a man or a woman. If it's how you feel, and "feeling" is defined by your test levels...
If you have xx chromosomes you are female tbh. If you have xy you are male.
But that "male" feeling comes from the t levels i guess(totally not an ex0ert, just my opinion)

I identify as a Chad billionaire

a male is a male

a female is a female

a feminine man is a faggot who's still a male

a masculine women is a manly foid who's still a female

To be a man is to become a man

What about people without genitalia or mixed in genitalia