Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting if foids where being gendercided, and slaved and mass raped, i woun't care

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
just fuck them, i don't care what bad things happen anymore, everytime i see a foid in media being murdered or rape, i will cheer the hERo , and defend him, i'm tired of this bullshit, i just hate this things, they hate me, so i hate them, it's that simple, fuck them, no other group of people are vile and horrible as foids.

I’m happy when bad people get what they deserve.

i just wish, for one TIME, to these pieces of shit to get their karma, i want hell on earth for them

i just wish, for one TIME, to these pieces of shit to get their karma, i want hell on earth for them

Except they never will. They’ll remain living in luxury and treated as royalty.

Except they never will. They’ll remain living in luxury and treated as royalty.
feminism was a mistake. How on earth did white foids manage to convince everyone they are oppressed.

I'm even happier when people simply reap what they sow. Like foids who fuck criminals and then get murdered.

feminism was a mistake. How on earth did white foids manage to convince everyone they are oppressed.
no fucking idea, the most privilage and cruel group of people on history, are now a "minority" thanks to cucks thirsty
I'm even happier when people simply reap what they sow. Like foids who fuck criminals and then get murdered.
that's pure lifefuel

no fucking idea, the most privilage and cruel group of people on history, are now a "minority" thanks to cucks thirsty

that's pure lifefuel
btw why hasnt your rank color changed

It would be massive lifefuel.

nothing will ever change, there will never be any justice for foods, so deal with it

it would be big lifefuel for me