Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If foids were honest about anything: they shouldn’t be able to flirt with coworkers or people where workers are

TiredofTalking

TiredofTalking

Major
★★★
You shouldn’t have to have that others are being chosen to bombard you every minute while you are working. That’s why I hate going to the grocery store. Or work.
If foids want to have the power to choose(everything btw) they shouldn’t be able to make this choice in certain areas. If you think your coworker is hot meet him After work. Don’t give him a back rub, flirt, and that shit in front of your short story ugly incel coworkers you fucking cunt.
“This ain’t a fucking dating app. It’s where I go so I don’t live on the street”
They only make rules for the Incels.
And I also hate when my neighbor foids try to interact towards me(they all have someone). If you want to speak to me like with pity or superiority go fuck yourself bitch I hope you croak.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back