Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If foids do not blush or get embarrassed in your presence like this it never began for you

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

utter failurecel who fails at everything
★★★★★
20240525211709 1

They used to look at me in disgust but I'm starting to see a mix of disgust and fear.

They used to look at me in disgust but I'm starting to see a mix of disgust and fear.
in my case they were mostly mocking my appearance but cultures here are different.

Here foids are very cruel and don't care whether they hurt your feelings or not. They do not fear to call you out for being ugly or "creepy" looking.

I mean being a sub4 with bloated deformed face and short manlet height it's just nature's way to tell me that It's over for me and to rope.

sounds like improvement tbh

scare them, make them feel unsafe

sounds like improvement tbh

scare them, make them feel unsafe
It's because I cut my hair and I now have visible norwood plus sloppy shave so I look like a subhuman 40+ year old man which apparently scares the little shits.

Bro thinks anime represents real life

in my case they were mostly mocking my appearance but cultures here are different.

Here foids are very cruel and don't care whether they hurt your feelings or not. They do not fear to call you out for being ugly or "creepy" looking.

I mean being a sub4 with bloated deformed face and short manlet height it's just nature's way to tell me that It's over for me and to rope.
Oh, I experienced the same when I was younger and when I grow my hair out and look younger. Women are cruel sociopaths whenever they get the opportunity to be.

Oh, I experienced the same when I was younger and when I grow my hair out and look younger. Women are cruel sociopaths whenever they get the opportunity to be.
Looking intimidating is always better than looking geeky anyways imo. When people perceive you as a weakling they go out their way to crush your self-esteem because normies are even more insecure than us, incels. Any chance they get to shit on someone they take it.

Looking intimidating is always better than looking geeky anyways imo. When people perceive you as a weakling they go out their way to crush your self-esteem because normies are even more insecure than us, incels. Any chance they get to shit on someone they take it.
^