Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If foids are jealous by nature, why do they tolerate polygamy? Why do they all share chad?

L

lost soul

Recruit
★★★★
So Obviously we have a modern phenomenon where all girls want to date the top 1 percent of men. This means there must be some polygamy going on. Especially since Chads are dating multiple girls at the same time.

But this begs the question…. Why are foids ok with this? Wouldn’t foids be jealous of the other girls in the harem? I thought foids were naturally jealous and naturally competitive with the other foids. That’s why they all try to one up each other with makeup and shit

because it's CHAD.

because it's CHAD.
/thread

There's also the fact they like drama, even if it isn't beneficial to them. It's why they chase after serial killers and such.

So Obviously we have a modern phenomenon where all girls want to date the top 1 percent of men. This means there must be some polygamy going on. Especially since Chads are dating multiple girls at the same time.

But this begs the question…. Why are foids ok with this? Wouldn’t foids be jealous of the other girls in the harem? I thought foids were naturally jealous and naturally competitive with the other foids. That’s why they all try to one up each other with makeup and shit
They don't really. Foids get SUPER PISSED when Chad merely looks at a girl. They want to own him.

Men are far more competitive

risk reward. risk angeing chad and get dumbed. or keep chad but let some other foid get pumped from time to time

They don't really. Foids get SUPER PISSED when Chad merely looks at a girl. They want to own him.
Then why would they tolerate his harem? Why would they want that?

Then why would they tolerate his harem? Why would they want that?
Not every foid tolerates harems. A lot of foids are very possessive and jealous. They will start out in his harem and then convince him to leave.

They don't really care they all just want a taste of :chad:

Men are far more competitive
I think they are equally competitive. They just show it in different ways. Ever seen cat fight videos between girls who found out they shared the same chad? Whooo boy.

Women can be VERY jealous and bitchy

Not every foid tolerates harems. A lot of foids are very possessive and jealous. They will start out in his harem and then convince him to leave.
But then how do we still have such a huge imbalance? Why do they continue to date him if he’s cheating with five other girls?

But then how do we still have such a huge imbalance? Why do they continue to date him if he’s cheating with five other girls?
Because it turns them on while simultaneously pissing them off. Idk foids are weird.

I think they are equally competitive. They just show it in different ways. Ever seen cat fight videos between girls who found out they shared the same chad? Whooo boy.

Women can be VERY jealous and bitchy
i see. men surely have more drive though.

Chad's sperm is not scarce, he can impregnate hundreds of foids, so the foid is not jealous of Chad, who is a synonym for sperm.

Money and time are scarce resources. Basically everyone is jealous of their own money. The foid is jealous of her betabuxx husband because each cent of his money, each second of his time not appropriated by the wife is being appropriated by someone else.

It's not so much that they WANT to share Chad, it's just that they all think they're gonna be the one that Chad chooses

I don't understand women's desire to share Chad. Some women actively support doing this.

The best I can comprehend this is that women seem to like having one reliable man they can easily control, and then they can have their fun with Chad's 12" coke can dong.