Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion If finding a gf wont fix us then what do we need?

JucheApologist

JucheApologist

Supreme Leader of Inceldia
★★★★★
Some Chad on tiktok said finding a gf wont fill the void in your heart (I don't really believe him) but it had me thinking on what I actually need. If a woman cannot fix my problems, then what will?

Chad is correct that today's women are not going to fill the void in your heart.

I need a girlfriend now :reeeeee:

TO BE PLEASED WITH LIFE WHICH IS IMPOSSIBLE WHEN EVERYTHING YOU DONT HAVE IS RUBBED ON YOUR FACE

Read chinktok field book to be a modern slave master.

IMG 5494
whip GIF

Good enough looks are needed even if you get no bitches.

The benefit of good looks goes beyond just women.

But obviously you want women.

But the point the Chad made is that just having one girlfriend is cope. You want good looks so you can have multiple and don't have to settle or get nothing as most normies must.

it won't, intimacy is a necessary thing for you to be mentally well but it won't give you a purpose

I need 10 hot girls so i dont get bored of same pussy everyday. Make them come in different shapes and colors too (colors like hair and eye color they all must be white ofc)

years of inceldom and still thinks wahmennn can heal you

Fucking as many foids as pussyble

The sweet embrace of death.

Some Chad on tiktok said finding a gf wont fill the void in your heart (I don't really believe him) but it had me thinking on what I actually need. If a woman cannot fix my problems, then what will?

God

You need a time machine to fix what caused this and be normal and have normal stuff at normal time in your life

It's a good way for consoling myself for 10 min.
Chewing Gum Zoo GIF by Storyful

chad is indeed correct on this, foids are too slutty nowadays and arent the angels we think they are, women arent even worth it as a chad, most will cheat or leave your for more dick monkey branching lifestyle since they are selfish whores

it won't, intimacy is a necessary thing for you to be mentally well but it won't give you a purpose
it will give you a purpose lol, especially when its the right person you are dating

what purpose will it give you?
let me rephrase that, it would give me a will to live and a purpose to forage and sustain my peaceful life with needless ambitions of materialism and money since the latter are mere distractions from the actual joy and fruits of life, the connections you make along the way and the care and community among people.