Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL If feminists hate men so much, why the fuck won't they swear us off and just have sex with each other?

• Thread starter Deleted member 26242
  • Start date
Deleted member 26242

Deleted member 26242

5'5 Black Fugly Truecel - Radicalized Misogynist
-
Literally just got into a argument with a dumb femicunt on reddit over my post on a incel sub. Told me incels are why a lot of women including hate men, so I told the dumb bitch if she hated men so much, just fuck other women and leave us alone. She then blocked me. :feelskek: Feminism needs to die.

>arguing on reddit

what a waste of time

They hate males that arent chad

I might sound like an anti-incel but you can't just switch on or off what you are attracted to.
They hate men but can't just turn off the fact they like dick. Same way we hate women but can't just go gay one year.

You are either born wanting dick or wanting pussy.

We are men.

Chads are another story.

some of them do lol
they become radical feminist lesbians

I don't even see other incels sinking as low as those cunts.
normies have the whole meme of "well why don't they just have sex with each other?" when talking about incels
they say it not only as a joke, but because their low iq brains make sense of it
they say shit like that to us, but then justify that being gay is not a choice, and that you are born that way
then they tell us to just go gay br0
dude fuck normies
i hate them

normies have the whole meme of "well why don't they just have sex with each other?" when talking about incels
they say it not only as a joke, but because their low iq brains make sense of it
they say shit like that to us, but then justify that being gay is not a choice, and that you are born that way
dude fuck normies
i hate them
>Tells lonely motherfuckers to fuck other lonely motherfuckers
>Tells us being gay is not a choice
fucking clown world

if she hated men so much, just fuck other women and leave us alone. She then blocked me. :feelskek: Feminism needs to die.
I remember a post on IT that was saying "if they hate women that much why don't they just become gay"
Looks like they don't like the taste of their own shitty advices. :feelskek:

I remember a post on IT that was saying "if they hate women that much why don't they just become gay"
Looks like they don't like the taste of their own shitty advices. :feelskek:
Yep and hopefully they see how fucking retarded they sound when they say that shit.

Foids are naturally hateful and jealous, feminism is just the final stage of their devolution.

Foids are naturally hateful and jealous, feminism is just the final stage of their devolution.
IQ from earth to another parallel universe in nanoseconds.

IQ from earth to another parallel universe in nanoseconds.
543143 3621928085736 831815643 n

dude fuck normies
i hate them
High IQ tbh, normies are stupid as fuck.

Feminist envy and love chad

Feminist hate all other men

Hate for ugly men isn't exclusive to feminists. All women hate us. And they can't swear men off, because Chads are also men. And all women are Chadsexual.