Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

If females had even an ounce of sympathy for low status men, I wouldn't even be here.

T

TheIncelPill

Banned
-
If females just admitted they wanted handsome, masculine, high status men, then all the Red/Black Pill would have to offer is an echoing of the mainstream. Perhaps they'd clear some of the details, but they wouldn't be gateways to controversial truths nobody dares to address. I could even forgive women for their relentless hypergamy, as it was/is needed to ensure the prosperity of our genetic stock. You can't have a strong civilization with weak genes.

But not only do females CONSTANTLY deny the less savory aspects of their nature, regardless of how many pieces of evidence you site, but they are completely hostile to even the mention of such. To them, there is literally no such thing as a good Red Piller or Incel. They all believe that each and every one of was a manipulative, misogynistic loser since the day we were born. They do not care about our struggle in dating, our loneliness, our failures to self-improve, or our complete horror at learning the truth about female nature. We took the forbidden fruit of knowledge, and that in of itself is a crime of the worst magnitude, regardless of trials and tribulations that motivated us.

At the same time, even if you never heard of TRP/Incels, females are still looking for the opportunity to make you a villain if you don't meet their standards. There's like four threads on r/askwomen where naive men curiously ask if they have any sympathy for lonely men. And without fail, the general answer seems to be...zero. They have too high standards, they're entitled, they have unrealistic views of women, they should get over it. They have a similar scorn towards the depressed Foreveraloner as the furious, female-hating ragecel, just because he's "bitter". A lifetime of loneliness, with not a single person to cherish you, to love you as you are, to help you through thick and thin. Doesn't matter, fag. Get back on the self-improvement treadmill. 

It makes it quite impossible for me to relate to females. I'm a very introspective person, who is curious about what motivates people to do what they do. Its lead me to generally be good to others irl (of course, females don't believe Incels can be good people at the same time - hence the "fake nice" myth). I hate gossip because it mocks someone just for being who they are. Yet this is the modus operandi of all females. You're against abortion, therefore you hate women. You're a racist, therefore you're a piece of shit scum who deserves to be punched in the face. Everything is black and white, people just magically become "Evil", there's nothing to be taught from their rise to prominence. 

And everything you've seen and learned about the world, your mistakes, you fears for the future?

Women don't give a flying fuck.

You not getting laid is not their problem.

If you were a woman (or Chad) you wouldn't get a fuck about an autistic, dry-dick incel either.

Yeah they don't give a damn about 7 and lower.