Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious If female loneliness was as bad as male loneliness laws would be passed

Stupid Clown

Stupid Clown

The only good women are the dead ones
★★★★★
If it was women suffering from isolation and not being able to get the guys they wanted i guarantee it would be seen as national issue and laws would be passed forcing all attractive guys to date femoids.

This isn't even a joke.

If women were commuting suicide at higher rates than men you'd never hear the end to it. It'd be broadcast every single day on TV as an example of how women are oppressed.

Remember that every single problem they gaslight you on, they'd tell women they're valid for having. Don't believe me? Gender swap any post here and post it to two x chromosomes or any other subreddit. Watch as people shower you in validation.

All foids problems escalate to legal battlegrounds, 19th amendment, Title IX, Domestic Violence, Abortion, pink tax :foidSoy: , pay gap, etc.... Any and all problems foids have in society know are handled on the legal stage at the highest court. Meanwhile actually male issues are relegating to youtube charlatans. If foids were killing themselves more femicide laws would be in discussion. If foids were up to draft you best believe that shit is going to the supreme court

All foids problems escalate to legal battlegrounds, 19th amendment, Title IX, Domestic Violence, Abortion, pink tax :foidSoy: , pay gap, etc.... Any and all problems foids have in society know are handled on the legal stage at the highest court. Meanwhile actually male issues are relegating to youtube charlatans. If foids were killing themselves more femicide laws would be in discussion. If foids were up to draft you best believe that shit is going to the supreme court
High IQ. Notice too that most female problems aren't legitimate. Abortion is them refusing to take accountability. The pay gap is caused by women working less than men. Women initiate most domestic violence. Yet despite this all these "issues" reach the government and foids get laws giving them privileges in response.

Notice too that most female problems aren't legitimate. Abortion is them refusing to take accountability. The pay gap is caused by women working less than men. Women initiate most domestic violence. Yet despite this all these "issues" reach the government and foids get laws giving them privileges in response.
Exactly, these issues aren't systemic as they claim, because data has shown that employers actually discriminate against males. Domestic violence isn't because the system enjoys beating up women but because foids date violent retards with brain damage. Abortion, pink tax (aka buying stupid exprensive shit cause your a dumb whore) are all easily fix on a personal level.

I really believe that the state has replaced the modern male and the provider for foids because all her issues are solved by the state. This is why foids run arround saying they need to man because they know have the state do it for them. My uncle had the cops called on him even though he did nothing but apparently according to law if a foid calls the cops they HAVE to remove the man. Even if it is his own house and even if its clear he did nothing

Theres no female loneliness, thats jewish propaganda. You simply have way too many f0ids that wont date your below and average man that also happen to be wh0res. Even the sub5 f0ids are getting attenttion and drilled. Male loneliness on the other hand is a real problem and the jewish mainstream media doesnt want to adress it. Compare your average lonely guy to your average "lonely" f0id and the difference is brutal.

Exactly, these issues aren't systemic as they claim, because data has shown that employers actually discriminate against males. Domestic violence isn't because the system enjoys beating up women but because foids date violent retards with brain damage. Abortion, pink tax (aka buying stupid exprensive shit cause your a dumb whore) are all easily fix on a personal level.

I really believe that the state has replaced the modern male and the provider for foids because all her issues are solved by the state. This is why foids run arround saying they need to man because they know have the state do it for them. My uncle had the cops called on him even though he did nothing but apparently according to law if a foid calls the cops they HAVE to remove the man. Even if it is his own house and even if its clear he did nothing
I didn't know the last was even a law. Absolutely ridiculous. Femoids still need men. Men who work in government and the dollars of the men that sustain the government.

Anyone who says that we don't live in a matriarchal society is coping.

Theres no female loneliness, thats jewish propaganda. You simply have way too many f0ids that wont date your below and average man that also happen to be wh0res. Even the sub5 f0ids are getting attenttion and drilled. Male loneliness on the other hand is a real problem and the jewish mainstream media doesnt want to adress it. Compare your average lonely guy to your average "lonely" f0id and the difference is brutal.
I don't even think it's necessary Jewish in nature that male loneliness is being ignored. More so it's human nature. Men have no in-group bias. They favor women compared to other men. Women have a large in-group bias. Thus they revive far more sympathy while men get none.

Yep. The gynocentrism is insane. Just look at when a female mentions she isn't sexually satisfied with her husband or boyfriend. all the comments tell her to go after what she deserves. If it's a man complaining his wife never gave him sex in literal YEARS, he gets told he isn't entitled to sex and she has no obligation to give him sex. Makes me so angry

Yep. The gynocentrism is insane. Just look at when a female mentions she isn't sexually satisfied with her husband or boyfriend. all the comments tell her to go after what she deserves. If it's a man complaining his wife never gave him sex in literal YEARS, he gets told he isn't entitled to sex and she has no obligation to give him sex. Makes me so angry
Exactly