Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment If everything were okay with your life except your looks, like ER's, would you be just as angry?

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
ER grew up with spoiled entitlement. Kinda like me. but the dumbass was such a mindless rager that he blew his chance to upscale and compensate. Anger is a fun thrillride to me. But I personally needed more power in every avenue, and not just in looks. So when I was insecure about living with a fat family, then my hatred expanded. I grew up christian/ feeling like I was a starchild because of what god gave me (and I am proud to still retain some degree of these notions).
I expect people to respect me. I demand it.
Would you all have this same entitlement?
If everything were good and right, and if you were good looking somewhat like ER, 5/10, who could 7/10 if he looksmaxxed, then would you choose to be angry? I don't know why blind rage isn't more prominent on this board. It's so off to me, and disappointing.
Rager anger is retarded.
Calculator Anger is far superior.

ERs looks bar his height and frame was fine.

no, money would solve a lot of my problems.

"except your looks" but you can't do that. Looks are such an important thing nowadays that it determines your happiness, validation and sense of self-worth. You can be a millionaire and extremely smart, but you'll still want to die if females make fun of you because of your subhuman traits. It's like telling you "you're worth shit". Looks are life. You can't be happy without looks. You never will.

Wasn't even his looks, dude was a standardcel and mentalcel

"except your looks" but you can't do that. Looks are such an important thing nowadays that it determines your happiness, validation and sense of self-worth. You can be a millionaire and extremely smart, but you'll still want to die if females make fun of you because of your subhuman traits. It's like telling you "you're worth shit". Looks are life. You can't be happy without looks. You never will.
I'm not marginalizing it. Yes it halos everything. But stop with your incel irritability/ defensiveness and just picture the frame I formed. If all else were NOT BAD, BUT looks, then what?

Everything is already okay. I have money. I live in a comfy apartment with tons of game consoles and a nice TV. I can afford almost anything I want. My family is healthy and caring. It doesn't make me any better. I dropped out of college yesterday because of my repulsive looks. I couldn't bear seeing my crush any longer. I would give everything I have just to be good looking.

I'd be less angry obviously, I have more problems than just looks.
But it depends on your definition for "okay".