Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If Every Chad had to explain what neurological scientific level advantage he has on a female to keep his looks they would all be Incel the next day.

Pinpoint

Pinpoint

Overlord
★★★★★
And that is proving once and for all that being attractive is an unfair game, and a luxury that don't deserve.
Being genetically spoiled is all it is. The chad, or GL 7+ person doesn't even know how the system is gifting him, and how simple his life is, while all others are working and climbing for the top.
The blackpill is needed for the lower value, but the good looking are too bluepilled to even have the necessary requirement of recognition of their privilege to warrant it.
When libs say "check your privilege" it is unapplied to lookism, but arbitrarily to racism, or sexism etc. Leftist women want to reach the privilege of GL people.
If each of their trait's effects on the female psyche needed being explained on a neurological level to have them one day, they'd all be Indian the next day.

I'm guessing the male models are blackpilled

I'm guessing the male models are blackpilled
They're not actively polishing their ideas, and they prefer to live in delusion if it comforts them.
Being a realist is often like looking at the back of the package, and seeing "made in china". You know there's a harsh reality behind it, but ohhh, look, Food! Movie!

And that is proving once and for all that being attractive is an unfair game, and a luxury that don't deserve.
Being genetically spoiled is all it is. The chad, or GL 7+ person doesn't even know how the system is gifting him, and how simple his life is, while all others are working and climbing for the top.
The blackpill is needed for the lower value, but the good looking are too bluepilled to even have the necessary requirement of recognition of their privilege to warrant it.
When libs say "check your privilege" it is unapplied to lookism, but arbitrarily to racism, or sexism etc. Leftist women want to reach the privilege of GL people.
If each of their trait's effects on the female psyche needed being explained on a neurological level to have them one day, they'd all be Indian the next day.
Yeah. Everytime I go outside and see a Chad on the street I usually say 'fuck you Chad your life is better than mine because of your fucking bones' or something along those lines. however these chads just ignore me as they are too low inhib to even care what a some incel says

Yeah. Everytime I go outside and see a Chad on the street I usually say 'fuck you Chad your life is better than mine because of your fucking bones' or something along those lines. however these chads just ignore me as they are too low inhib to even care what a some incel says
I don't believe humanity is good or evil.
They just magnify a certain concept when it's more relevant to them.
An ant is more willing to care about equality than an eagle. The eagle can get its needs met without having to go through the obstacle course of unfairness, and equality.
And some people are lucky enough to be in the green to not have to even bother to ask, question, or make notable of anything at all.
Chad is one of those people.
There is no good or evil. The real factor is how we perceive right and wrong in relation to our own world experience, position, dice roll.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back