Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill If even top tier men need to fraud by squinting we truly have no chance in today's sexual marketplace

F

FaceandHFD

Mythic
★★★★★
825e77959681bba61d3d8b8d6dfb23cf

Relaxed
Images 11

Squint game

I run squint game outside because my eyes hurt in the sun

If you already look chinese does you need to squint also?

squintman permafrowns and permasquints...what a slayer tbh
Furrowing + squinting can legit give you half a point if done correctly. Obviously he's still a slayer in the third photo without squintfrauding.

Squint as hard as Bateman.

If you already look chinese does you need to squint also?
It's not about looking chinese, it's about forcing your eyebrows closer to your eyes by furrowing your brows a bit. It lowers upper eyelid exposure and forces the appearance of hooded eyes. Squinting often straightens the lower eyelid which is another good eye feature.
Round lower eyelid = beta prey.
So it's not just squinting, you also have to slightly furrow your brows.

Asians generally have very large upper eyelid exposure because their eyebrows are like an inch away from their eyes. Even though their eyes are generally small and slanted, their lower eyelids still have that roundness.

Last edited:
I don't even try squintfrauding, it's not worth it if you´re sub 8 and below. It might also be misunderstood as a sexual interest signal, in my opinion.

Furrowing + squinting can legit give you half a point if done correctly. Obviously he's still a slayer in the third photo without squintfrauding.
tfw cant even squint properly. i look creepy as fuck kek

65082 8e1df515564087db73f880904a024e01
squint game on point

tfw cant even squint properly. i look creepy as fuck kek
The most important thing is subtlety. It requires practice because it's hard to maintain throughout the day. It has to become a subconscious thing. If you're actively thinking about it you look retarded.

Here's an example of good furrowing+squinting:

Large
Adam Levine hairstyle 2

It looks quite natural, he's definitely running squint/furrow game here, but you can hardly tell. He does it just enough to give him more alpha hunter eyes.
Eyebrows 2" away from the eyes, beta prey.

The most important thing is subtlety. It requires practice because it's hard to maintain throughout the day. It has to become a subconscious thing. If you're actively thinking about it you look retarded.

Here's an example of good furrowing+squinting:
View attachment 87615View attachment 87616

Eyebrows 2" away from the eyes, beta prey.
this guy has nct bad example tbh...

tbh squinting is cope for me I primarily need jaw fraud/ jaw surgery game only tbh ngl

Furrowing + squinting can legit give you half a point if done correctly.
i agree with this, i have experience in this

this guy can slay even without frauding but yes I understand your point. modernity turned people into animals

Squint game in 2019 is mandatory if you don't want to look subhuman. Nick Squintman took it too far, though. It needs to be subtle.

View attachment 87610View attachment 87611

NO NO NO
View attachment 87612

He's still squinting in the first photo, just very subtly.
Literally squinted his way to Instagram stardom. Now makes millions advertising shit on Instagram or whatever the fuck he does using his looks.

Also claims he’s 6’4” but he’s 6’2”

you should definitely look into squinting if you have fucked up eyelids that are unequally closed. i do but don't worry about squinting yet because i have way bigger fish to fry like hair and nt

btw a hilarious anecdote, you probably know thom yorke has that one fucked up eyelid, well in the early 90s he tried hard to looksmax for photoshoots so he always squinted to make his eyes look even, and it made a lot of fans all over the world think he was japanese or some kind of asian, so don't overdo that shit lol

Bateman is a top tier frauder.

Literally squinted his way to Instagram stardom. Now makes millions advertising shit on Instagram or whatever the fuck he does using his looks.

Also claims he’s 6’4” but he’s 6’2”
Fuark at this fraud. His bug eyed version literally looks chadlite ish at best. If you take away the stubble game he is even lower than that kek.

Whenever I squint I look constipated.

its over for modelcels

What is even the endgame for squintmaxxers? Like do they want to keep squinting their whole life? On their deathbed do they slip the doctor an envelope of money to inject them some muscle tensioner in their face so they won't get debunked at their open casket funeral?

What is even the endgame for squintmaxxers? Like do they want to keep squinting their whole life? On their deathbed do they slip the doctor an envelope of money to inject them some muscle tensioner in their face so they won't get debunked at their open casket funeral?
Yes they squint forever lulz

I don't give a fuck about squinting.

i run squint game better than no other tbh. One way to become a pro like me is to never drive with sunglasses on, or use them in general. You'll have to squint so much that it becomes involuntary over time

I run squint game outside because my eyes hurt in the sun
me to i don't want to squint but its automatic without my will i look like a criminal im a ogrecel